1111 16 2018-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chiplifter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 745180 ft
Netherlands

As suggested by @Wachtberger I put this suggestion in a seperate/new post:

It would be nice if DJI made a save/restore feature for setting-preferences. After update I often forget to set one of the many settings (mostly camera settings btw) to my preference.

It also would be nice to save to and restore from a custom set and save these custom settings in the App

Example:
set S1: your personal settings for photography cloudy weather
set S2: your personal settings for photography sunny weather
set S3: your personal settings for video cloudy weather
set S4: your personal settings for video sunny weather

What do you think?

2018-3-26
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

Excellent proposal thank you! And it could be complemented by a storage function for all other settings too in order to easily restore them after a firmware update.
2018-3-26
Use props
IceBox-Murdock
lvl.4
Flight distance : 43845 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes. This would be nice.
2018-3-26
Use props
chiplifter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 745180 ft
Netherlands

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-3-26 08:41
Excellent proposal thank you! And it could be complemented by a storage function for all other settings too in order to easily restore them after a firmware update.

the more the better.
And a "save settings to csv or Excel sheet" option when AC or RC is connected to PC/Mac for quick review.
2018-3-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

That would be great.
My Nikon does have it and I love it
Also import / export via files would be great. So we can share our preferences
2018-3-26
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13978875 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I like the idea of that - very well thought out
2018-3-26
Use props
burnham187
First Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

Yeah I was wanting this as well.  I hate when I power off and back in it resets some of the camera settings particularly the shot mode from hdr back to single everytime.  I would love it to load a profile at my choice.  I was wondering why it did not have this feature when I first got the mavic pro.  
2018-3-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thank you for your suggestion, actually, this proposal has been submitted before, I will forward to our engineers again. Hope more functions will be available if possible.
2018-3-26
Use props
djiuser_q64BOA5L3qn5
lvl.1

China

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-26 19:28
Thank you for your suggestion, actually, this proposal has been submitted before, I will forward to our engineers again. Hope more functions will be available if possible.

DJI do seem to listen to the Customer! These are very good suggestions, thanks fellow Mavics!
2018-3-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_q64BOA5L3qn5 Posted at 2018-3-27 06:59
DJI do seem to listen to the Customer! These are very good suggestions, thanks fellow Mavics!

Yes, sometimes users' suggestions are creative and practical, we also hope more functions will be developed and realized on our products.
2018-3-28
Use props
Thoarax
lvl.3
Flight distance : 488484 ft
United States

I would love to see an easier way to restore all default settings in the dji go app other than dji assistant, or at least a list or pdf file of the factory settings so I can do it myself if I need to in the field if I mess something up.
2018-3-28
Use props
Bokepacha
lvl.4
Flight distance : 149265 ft
Netherlands

My drone arrived yesterday and this was the first thing I thought it was needed. If an update can delete all your preferences...why not make DJI save them in a config file? It's an easy and elegant solution.
2018-4-4
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Based on posts here and there, such a feature might cut down on problems and even crashes.   As such, it would help both drone Pilots and DJI.
2018-4-4
Use props
RimasRS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3225 ft
France

That would be great option. Like applying LUTs, so we could even share settings.
2018-4-4
Use props
djiuser_q64BOA5L3qn5
lvl.1

United States

RimasRS Posted at 2018-4-4 06:32
That would be great option. Like applying LUTs, so we could even share settings.

All good ideas! I hope DJI listens; they DO seem to be very innovative!

Next suggestion: A solar panel on top of the drone that will most certainly improve airtime.

It seems obvious, especially considering the rapid deployment of Green-transport in China where the DJI products are made.

It just frustrates me why all these quiet taxis and buses don't have solar panels on their roofs?

DJI products too!

Innovate a little more guys!
2018-4-6
Use props
sky6105
Second Officer
Flight distance : 345653 ft
United States

Great ideas hope they follow through.
2018-4-8
Use props
SparksBird
First Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

It is funny I noticed this the first day I got my MP and was looking everywhere for a save/load profile but of course never was one.  What makes me mad is having to change some of the camera settings eveyrtime I power it on.  This honestly should be a no brainer feature that I really hope DJI fixes soon.  I really cannot see how it is not already there.  
2018-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules