Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Spark and DJI goggles
873 4 2018-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Texas Tornado
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1697526 ft

If I use the Spark with my DJI goggles can anyone tell me how to update my flight records about how far I flew, etc?  Or is it the same as not using the controller with the Spark, no flight records?
2018-3-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Tornado, it has the flight records on the Goggles, but users are not able to access it. If there is a need for data analysis, you can connect the Goggles to DJI Assistant 2 to the cloud and provide the account to us to read it.
2018-3-26
Use props
V_kingo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 310157 ft
Chile

I think Texas Tornado is refering to "Flight Records" as the statistics of your flight under "Me" in DJI GO 4 application,  apparently if you flight only with goggles is not possible to Sync your recent flight.
2018-3-27
Use props
Texas Tornado
lvl.4

V_kingo Posted at 2018-3-27 05:20
I think Texas Tornado is refering to "Flight Records" as the statistics of your flight under "Me" in DJI GO 4 application,  apparently if you flight only with goggles is not possible to Sync your recent flight.

That’s exactly what I Weasley referring to.  The DJI go 4 app.
2018-3-27
Use props
Texas Tornado
lvl.4

V_kingo Posted at 2018-3-27 05:20
I think Texas Tornado is refering to "Flight Records" as the statistics of your flight under "Me" in DJI GO 4 application,  apparently if you flight only with goggles is not possible to Sync your recent flight.

But when I connect the goggles my screen on my phone goes blank.
2018-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules