6927 43 2018-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bought a battery yesterday morning from the DJI store, why has it not been shipped yet, when i have bought stuff before its been shipped the same day
2018-3-26
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Bashy,

The DJI store says, "Estimated to ship 10-15 business days after payment confirmation." when I tried to order one just now.  Maybe the UK is different.  

I once tried to order the new P4 Series Propguards with a large order when they first came out.  Fortunately DJI sent the main order and the propguards came later, much later.  In the meantime, I Iooked into the delay and found that the propguards were made by a third part contractor and since they were a new design, had to use new tooling.  I think it was a month before it shipped.  The propguard page said 28 days after confirmation.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2018-3-27
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I think delivery it said 3/5 days, nothing about dispatch times....
2018-3-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey Bashy, could you tell us your order number here? I'd like to check the current status and see whether we can help.
2018-3-27
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-27 01:30
Hey Bashy, could you tell us your order number here? I'd like to check the current status and see whether we can help.

Hi Susan, its 0440076897469 and still not shipped i hate waiting for parcels but when its not even shipped yet without a reason is not good customer service, thanks for looking into it
2018-3-27
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Like it's an vital organ, or life saving tissue? Haha

Damn bro, you gotta learn to slow down and relax some. ;-)

It's only a battery, not live ammo. Chuckles

RedHotPoker
2018-3-27
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

RedHotPoker Posted at 2018-3-27 02:10

I am so impatient, even more so at £170 :p
2018-3-27
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Bashy Posted at 2018-3-27 03:11

Yes, that's a fist full of Canadian loonies for sure... Haha

But unless you are waiting for survival rations... ;-)

RedHotPoker
2018-3-27
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Says shipped now, had no email though to say so...
2018-3-27
Use props
sidtx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 266729 ft
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2018-3-27 02:10

Amazon has trained us that everything should be instant!!

Want it today or tomorrow?   No problem!!!!

Instant gratification.

My adult kids just can fathom having to wait more than 2 days for delivery of something they order online (unless is was clearly marked as out-of-stock before the order).

Sid
2018-3-27
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bashy Posted at 2018-3-27 03:11

You should look at Maplins (closing down sale) £120. And you'd still have DJI warranty.

Edit:- Scrap that, they're down to one left at Newbury
2018-3-27
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

sidtx Posted at 2018-3-27 08:40
Amazon has trained us that everything should be instant!!

Want it today or tomorrow?   No problem!!!!

High speed internet, fast food ~ pizza in 30 minutes, drive through banking.

When are the drone deliveries rolling out...? Ha

RedHotPoker
2018-3-27
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Aardvark Posted at 2018-3-27 12:00
You should look at Maplins (closing down sale) £120. And you'd still have DJI warranty.

Edit:- Scrap that, they're down to one left at Newbury

You see why it's important to shop around, do a web search and find all those hidden sales.

RedHotPoker
2018-3-27
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

RedHotPoker Posted at 2018-3-27 12:53
You see why it's important to shop around, do a web search and find all those hidden sales.

I grabbed a couple for my Mavic Pro at 30% off
2018-3-27
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Aardvark Posted at 2018-3-27 14:21
I grabbed a couple for my Mavic Pro at 30% off

That's a significant savings. Putting money back in the wallet.

RedHotPoker
2018-3-27
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thats where my 4th came from the other day, sadly out of stock online now
2018-3-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Bashy Posted at 2018-3-27 01:39
Hi Susan, its 0440076897469 and still not shipped  i hate waiting for parcels but when its not even shipped yet without a reason is not good customer service, thanks for looking into it

Bashy, I've checked your order number, it was placed on 26th and has been in shipment status. The tracking status will update soon, I'll PM you the tracking number later.
2018-3-27
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-27 23:25
Bashy, I've checked your order number, it was placed on 26th and has been in shipment status. The tracking status will update soon, I'll PM you the tracking number later.

Its ok now Susan thank you, it should be here today
2018-3-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Bashy Posted at 2018-3-27 23:26
Its ok now Susan thank you, it should be here today

OK, hope you receive the package soon.
2018-3-27
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-27 23:29
OK, hope you receive the package soon.

Thank you, should be here within the next 2 hours, I'm watching his location on the map
2018-3-28
Use props
fansa27aa245
lvl.1
United States

Bought  a DJi last Tuesday  the website said 1 day  . They send the tracking number on Thursday and it said will be  delivered by Tuesday . today this is what I get from Fedex tracking number see picture

And when I talk to support this is what I get :We understand that your package was held for customs clearance. Please know that the package undergoes customs clearance during the delivery. This process normally takes 3-5 business days. which make at least 2 week .

So 1 day on DJI  website  equal 10 days at least . So you Know
2019-1-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansa27aa245 Posted at 1-28 09:56
Bought  a DJi last Tuesday  the website said 1 day  . They send the tracking number on Thursday and it said will be  delivered by Tuesday . today this is what I get from Fedex tracking number see picture [view_image]

And when I talk to support this is what I get :We understand that your package was held for customs clearance. Please know that the package undergoes customs clearance during the delivery. This process normally takes 3-5 business days. which make at least 2 week .

Hi there, sorry for the troubles on the shipment, we managed to get your order number via your Forum account, we are verifying with the logistics team of the current status and will come back to you soon, please wait a moment, thank you.
2019-1-29
Use props
Nick Kacurovski
New

United States

why does it take so long to ship?
2019-4-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Nick Kacurovski Posted at 4-5 13:43
why does it take so long to ship?

Hi Nick, the shipment was delayed because of the custom clearance, do you have any problem with your order?
2019-4-5
Use props
fansed03d9f0
New
United States

I ordered the Tello Iron Man Edition on 12/1/19 and till this day I have received anything. This was suppose to be a Xmas gift for my son. Very disappointed!!  I called and they tell me that it takes a while to ship. Like serious going on 3 months and nothing yet!!
2020-2-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansed03d9f0 Posted at 2-14 20:03
I ordered the Tello Iron Man Edition on 12/1/19 and till this day I have received anything. This was suppose to be a Xmas gift for my son. Very disappointed!!  I called and they tell me that it takes a while to ship. Like serious going on 3 months and nothing yet!!

We are terribly sorry to know your order still hasn't been shipped, we managed to get your order number via your Forum account and is verifying what happened with the related team, will come back to you soon, thanks.
2020-2-14
Use props
djiuser_L6Md0Z6WZuGy
lvl.1

United Kingdom

It's been 4 days now am worrying and its still not ship,t yet
2020-3-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_L6Md0Z6WZuGy Posted at 3-7 04:22
It's been 4 days now am worrying and its still not ship,t yet

Hi there, the estimated delivery date of your order is 3-7 business days after the payment confirmation, the estimated latest ship date woud be 9th, March, we will send you email notification once it is shipped, appreciate your patience.
2020-3-7
Use props
Bill Wonser
lvl.1

United States

Why does such a professional company have such bad customer service it makes me rethink my next purchase  !
2020-4-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Bill Wonser Posted at 4-12 19:57
Why does such a professional company have such bad customer service it makes me rethink my next purchase  !

Hi Bill, the estimated shipping date can be referred to in every product page of DJI online store, if there is any delay, we will do our best to figure it out when receiving customers' feedback. May we verify whether you have any unpleasant experience with our customer service? More details would be appreciated.
2020-4-12
Use props
djiuser_ervcSVKRJwUg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 839567 ft
  • >>>
United States

I hope my order don’t take long ordered yesterday still not shipped
2020-5-27
Use props
djiuser_ervcSVKRJwUg
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

I hope mines come quick still says processing.next time Amazon all day.
2020-5-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_ervcSVKRJwUg Posted at 5-27 13:40
I hope my order don’t take long ordered yesterday still not shipped

Hi there, I have managed to get your order number via your forum account, your order is estimated to ship within 3-5 business days after the payment confirmed. Kindly please wait patiently, thanks.
2020-5-28
Use props
djiuser_ervcSVKRJwUg
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

I hope dji dont stick it to me i cancelled my order yesterday was told it was cancelled to wait for email confirmation and i should get it in 24hrs never got it.spoke to someone to day now they say i cant cancel order that is in shipment but it the site its in processing order.never again will i buy dji.Evo 2 all day next time
2020-5-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_ervcSVKRJwUg Posted at 5-28 10:10
I hope dji dont stick it to me i cancelled my order yesterday was told it was cancelled to wait for email confirmation and i should get it in 24hrs never got it.spoke to someone to day now they say i cant cancel order that is in shipment but it the site its in processing order.never again will i buy dji.Evo 2 all day next time

Hi there, we apologize for the inconvenience caused, I will verify again with the team to see wither it can be canceled and come back to you soon.
2020-5-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_ervcSVKRJwUg Posted at 5-28 10:10

Hi there, sorry for the late response, unfortunately, the shipment still failed to be canceled timely, we see you have received the drone, do you still want to process with the refund?
2020-6-3
Use props
djiuser_iIm7KrV6RV4K
New

United States

I have been waiting 2 days and the processing hasn't even finished. Paid almost $1,200 and expected my order to be no longer than a week and it's already not looking good. I am actually on hold right now with your customer service line. That is taking too long as well.
2020-6-5
Use props
djiuser_iIm7KrV6RV4K
New

United States

djiuser_iIm7KrV6RV4K Posted at 6-5 08:17
I have been waiting 2 days and the processing hasn't even finished. Paid almost $1,200 and expected my order to be no longer than a week and it's already not looking good. I am actually on hold right now with your customer service line. That is taking too long as well.

I even went directly to DJI instead of amazon to help them out.
2020-6-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_iIm7KrV6RV4K Posted at 6-5 08:18
I even went directly to DJI instead of amazon to help them out.

Hi there, I managed to get your order number via your Forum account, upon checking it, the estimated shipping date of the aircraft and micro SD card are both 3-5 business days after the payment confirmation, our warehouse is still processing it, the shipment notification will be sent to you once it is shipped, appreciate your patience and understanding.
2020-6-6
Use props
fans84425cda
New

United States

I don't understand how dji shipping works?? so I ordered a mavic 2 pro and a fly more kit on the website on 6/16 it said it was available and it would take 2-3 days to ship so my order didn't ship until 6/24 only after I contacted online customer service I recieved a tracking # for FedEx the delivery time said 6/29 and I did not receive it that day so I contacted FedEx they told me my package hadn't even left the original shipping facility yet and would take another 3-5 days to ship I was really hoping to have everything before I leave on vacation it would've been nice to take some great vidz of my journey oh well looks like I cant do anything but wait I just assumed after spending upwards of 2grand on something they'd try and ship asap definitely the worst experience I've had with buying and receiving a product from a company I've ever had (I've always been alittle impatient but more than 2 weeks when it says 2-3 days
2020-6-30
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules