Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Best free editing app for beginners
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_gl6QNuvh5GV1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 18832 ft

United Kingdom

Good evening everyone, I have only just got my p3p up and flying after 3 months of glitches, I have now got a few good videos to show.
Looking for best video editor app to use to get best results anyone help.
2018-3-27
Use props
Hellsgate
Captain
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

There are many on play store or app store if you want a free one you should look for one that will suit your requirments.
If your looking for one to go on computer you wont find many good ones for free, but if your willing to part with under $50 then powerdirector is a very good start but there are many out there that have various features some more for the advanced artists.
Your biggest problem is going to be computing power you will need a very powerfull computer if you looking at editing 4k videos.
Minimum 7 core processor with the best graphics card you can afford with lots of memory both for system and graphics.
2018-3-27
Use props
Mr Smith
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3621066 ft
  • >>>
United States

If I'm just shooting something simple and downloading the clips directly to my phone, I use VideoShop. It's a free app from the App Store and it has all the basic/intermediate editing tools and transitions for making short and sweet videos. pretty self explanatory to use as well.
2018-3-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

You can also download the original videos from SD card and edit in DJI GO App.
2018-3-27
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

iMovies is one of the best free apps for IOS
2018-3-28
Use props
djiuser_R85XHaOsXsaz
New

Ukraine

Sony vegas might look difficult to understand but there are so many nice tutorials on youtube that I guess it is easier to make movie there then try to figure out phone app by yourself
2019-10-28
Use props
solentlife
Captain
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
United Kingdom

Free Windows Editors :

Windows Live Movie Maker - simple editor that allows cut / paste / clip / snapshot / music / narration etc. You cannot find an easier editor ...

If you want to do more fancy stuff and can take the time to learn frames and time lines .... then Movie Maker for Windows vers. 2.6 is for you ... it has all the stuff that you'll need and more (later versions are not advised as they need licencing).

Here's a page to explain ... https://descargarmoviemaker.net/en/

This may say Win 7 .... but it works fine on anything from Vista to Win 10 incl :

http://just-ask-kim.com/install- ... ows-7/#.UdAWgfnVB1w

Those two editors will cover most anything most people want ... of course not designed to produce Professional Videos ... but the results are still far better than the free label implies ...
I've tried so many other recc'd editors but always dropped back to Live Movie Maker ... its so easy !

As to MAC's - I have no idea.
2019-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules