Backup possibility
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RG Drones Brasil 0
Second Officer

Brazil

Olá bom dia,

Existe um conjunto de registros que podem ser gravados no Ipad. Estávamos gravando e o Drone caiu no mar, de lá perdemos o material gravado. Se fosse possível, pelo menos, obter um backup HD no Ipad ou no Mobile quando estivermos gravando?

2018-3-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, I'm sorry for the inconvenience. You mean your drone has fallen into the sea, right? If so, have you contacted our support: https://www.dji.com/support to get a case number? You can apply the data analysis if the drone is still under the warranty. Thanks!
2018-3-28
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There is a backup on the device if you had video caching turned on, just go into your device it will be under videos, its only in 720p though....
2018-3-28
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

If you have the settings set up to cache the video, then a copy of it is saved to the cache location in you phone or tablet. But that copy is only in 720p resolution, and may suffer from artifacts due to the transmission by radio. It is not possible to save a full resolution copy because of the limitations of the radio transmission system.

Google Translate:
Se você tiver as configurações definidas para armazenar o vídeo em cache, uma cópia dele será salva no local do cache em seu celular ou tablet. Mas essa cópia é apenas em resolução de 720p e pode sofrer com artefatos devido à transmissão por rádio. Não é possível salvar uma cópia de resolução completa devido às limitações do sistema de transmissão de rádio.

2018-3-28
Use props
RG Drones Brasil 0
Second Officer

Brazil

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-3-28 19:37
Hi there, I'm sorry for the inconvenience. You mean your drone has fallen into the sea, right? If so, have you contacted our support: https://www.dji.com/support to get a case number? You can apply the data analysis if the drone is still under the warranty. Thanks!

Unfortunately it was not under warranty. But thanks for the tip! Sorry for the delay in answering.
2018-5-7
Use props
RG Drones Brasil 0
Second Officer

Brazil

Bashy Posted at 2018-3-28 20:36
There is a backup on the device if you had video caching turned on, just go into your device it will be under videos, its only in 720p though....

t's true. I thought I might have more resolution.
2018-5-7
Use props
RG Drones Brasil 0
Second Officer

Brazil

Geebax Posted at 2018-3-28 20:41
If you have the settings set up to cache the video, then a copy of it is saved to the cache location in you phone or tablet. But that copy is only in 720p resolution, and may suffer from artifacts due to the transmission by radio. It is not possible to save a full resolution copy because of the limitations of the radio transmission system.

Google Translate:

t's true. I thought I might have more resolution.
2018-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules