Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No nice verification code issue in mobile devices
1964 19 2018-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nebuchadnezzar
Captain
Flight distance : 3428747 ft
Spain

Thanks DJI

since  the verification was added in the DJI login, I have not been able to  use my mobile phone anymore since there is no space or option to enter  the f......g  verification code.

I tried to use a different size ..... i cant enter the verfificatiuon code... there are no space and page dont roll down.

im forced now to use only my tablet ....

2018-3-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry about this. May I know which mobile device do you use? Could you upload a screenshot for better assistance?
2018-3-29
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Captain
Spain

LG G3 S is my mobile devide .... no screenshots , i unistall the app ....not posible insert verification code ...screen dont have space for this ...add rool option in this section is the solution
2018-3-30
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Captain
Spain

i said it before  ..im forced to use my Tablet to be able to insert the Verification Code ..Thanks
2018-3-30
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Yes no, your cell phones with them Small screens have far too little real estate...

RedHotPoker
2018-3-30
Use props
Zangyzang
lvl.1

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-29 22:11
Sorry about this. May I know which mobile device do you use? Could you upload a screenshot for better assistance?

Hello there, I am having the same issue. I am able to sign in with my IPad but I can’t see the verification code on my Samsung note 8

2018-4-8
Use props
Zangyzang
lvl.1

Zangyzang Posted at 2018-4-8 16:53
Hello there, I am having the same issue. I am able to sign in with my IPad but I can’t see the verification code on my Samsung note 8

And I am sorry, I do not now how to post a SS from my IPad. I have it saved on my Ipad. When I try to. Hit uploud it asks for link, and the picture was not able to just attach. Sorry
2018-4-8
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

No probs on the Note 3 ;) you know, that on you took off the recommended apps list
2018-4-8
Use props
dorbot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 844770 ft

Did you try rotating the screen?
2018-4-8
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Captain
Spain

dorbot Posted at 2018-4-8 20:44
Did you try rotating the screen?

yes ...
2018-4-9
Use props
Zangyzang
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-29 22:11

Hello, i am still unable to log in on my Note 8. I can add my Email and PW. However, it asks for the verication code and does not provide me one.I hope the Ss below help.
Screenshot_20180409-120727.jpg
Screenshot_20180409-120441_Settings.jpg
2018-4-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Zangyzang Posted at 2018-4-9 11:11
Hello, i am still unable to log in on my Note 8. I can add my Email and PW. However, it asks for the verication code and does not provide me one.I hope the Ss below help.

Received with thanks! What's the current OS on your mobile? Please try to uninstall the APP, delete the related files and reinstall the APP to see whether the issue remains. Also, I've reported to our engineers to check the exact status. We'll come back as long as there is an update.
2018-4-9
Use props
Zangyzang
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-9 22:39
Received with thanks! What's the current OS on your mobile? Please try to uninstall the APP, delete the related files and reinstall the APP to see whether the issue remains. Also, I've reported to our engineers to check the exact status. We'll come back as long as there is an update.

Hello Susan, I am running the Oreo OS for the Note 8, it is the most up to date. Also, I have uninstalled, deleted the related files with no luck.

Again, when I try to log on to DJI GO with my Note 8. It asks for my user and PW. I am able to input this info. Once I hit the sign in button. It then shows the add your verification code. This is where I have all my issues. I am unable to see or am not givin the verification code.

Please help, I am ready to fly!! )
2018-4-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Zangyzang Posted at 2018-4-10 20:48
Hello Susan, I am running the Oreo OS for the Note 8, it is the most up to date. Also, I have uninstalled, deleted the related files with no luck.

Again, when I try to log on to DJI GO with my Note 8. It asks for my user and PW. I am able to input this info. Once I hit the sign in button. It then shows the add your verification code. This is where I have all my issues. I am unable to see or am not givin the verification code.

Thanks for the clarification. Our engineers are reviewing this issue and check whether it can be reproduced at our end. We'll keep you updated.
2018-4-11
Use props
Siambuddhas Group
First Officer
Flight distance : 116926 ft

i tot u were using the old version which dont requires to log in again?? u are now using latest APK to fly?
2018-4-11
Use props
Zangyzang
lvl.1
United States

Siambuddhas Group Posted at 2018-4-11 02:11
i tot u were using the old version which dont requires to log in again?? u are now using latest APK to fly?

Yes, I have all of the most up to date versions on. Both my phone (note 8) and the  drone
2018-4-14
Use props
Siambuddhas Group
First Officer
Flight distance : 116926 ft

since u are in the US with FCC powered apk....its still best to roll back if possible.... cheers.
2018-4-14
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Captain
Spain

this must be a problem for many users, the verification code is no longer required actually
2018-5-17
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Captain
Spain

new captcha with only : i m not a robot rocks !!
2018-5-30
Use props
fans31d7d1db
lvl.1
Canada

There are no space to scroll down ... It is absolutely ridiculous ! I have a nexus 6p and I cannot login on the DJI app ... I just paid 1000$ canadian dollars for this product and I get stuck on the verification page ? Really DJI ? are you kidding me ? This would take just an hour of technical wortk to fix  ! I need that thing for work . Get your shiiit together !
2018-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules