o(^-^)o
pmshop
First Officer
Flight distance : 8073271 ft
  • >>>
United States

Admins,

Please look into case CAS-1583771-P2P9N9
I paid for service at 9:47am this morning and no work has been performed on my unit.
Last time I had service, I got a notification the unit was in repair status about an hour after paying.

Thanks!

2018-3-29
Use props
idbl_fanatic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 509741 ft
United States

https://forum.dji.com/thread-142346-1-1.html

Might be the reason, even here in the US
2018-3-29
Use props
pmshop
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

I'm not in Australia or Europe and it is March 29 2000GMT
2018-3-29
Use props
idbl_fanatic
lvl.4
United States

pmshop Posted at 2018-3-29 11:58
I'm not in Australia or Europe and it is March 29 2000GMT

Oh man, I'm sorry, for some reason I was thinking today was Friday (we are off tomorrow) BTW, are you PMshop 4 on youtube?
2018-3-29
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

Just out of curiosity how much did you pay for your repair and what kind of service was needed? Thanks!
2018-3-29
Use props
pmshop
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

idbl_fanatic Posted at 2018-3-29 12:08
Oh man, I'm sorry, for some reason I was thinking today was Friday (we are off tomorrow) BTW, are you PMshop 4 on youtube?

No biggie and yep, that is me on YT
2018-3-29
Use props
idbl_fanatic
lvl.4
United States

pmshop Posted at 2018-3-29 12:20
No biggie and yep, that is me on YT

Cool!! I have been following you for a while...........I think it started with my CX-20
2018-3-29
Use props
pmshop
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

davidmartingraf Posted at 2018-3-29 12:09
Just out of curiosity how much did you pay for your repair and what kind of service was needed? Thanks!

Camera gimbal would not hold the horizon even with 5° + - roll adjustment - never one set adjustment to correct.
Total was $69 and the way I break it down is this:
$65/hr labor (1)
$2 for a Gimbal Roll & Pitch Axis Module
$2 for a Middle Frame Semi-Finished Product Module (Excluding ESCs and Motors)

Total parts would have been $31 without DJI Care Refresh.  
2018-3-29
Use props
pmshop
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

idbl_fanatic Posted at 2018-3-29 12:21
Cool!! I have been following you for a while...........I think it started with my CX-20

Started way back in 2/15 with a SYMA X5C clone
2018-3-29
Use props
idbl_fanatic
lvl.4
United States

pmshop Posted at 2018-3-29 12:27
Started way back in 2/15 with a SYMA X5C clone

That was it!!!
2018-3-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Usually it will take 0.5 business day for us to confirm the payment, we will do our best to proceed the repair process, thanks for your patience, we will also keep an eye on it.
2018-3-29
Use props
pmshop
First Officer
  • >>>

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-29 19:07
Usually it will take 0.5 business day for us to confirm the payment, we will do our best to proceed the repair process, thanks for your patience, we will also keep an eye on it.

Previous experience from the same repair facility - they started repair 1 hour after I made the payment.
2018-3-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

pmshop Posted at 2018-3-29 19:15
Previous experience from the same repair facility - they started repair 1 hour after I made the payment.

We have informed local repair team to confirm the payment as soon as possible, your patience would be highly appreciated.
2018-3-29
Use props
pmshop
First Officer
  • >>>

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-29 21:14
We have informed local repair team to confirm the payment as soon as possible, your patience would be highly appreciated.

You just do not understand.
The first repair was awesome going out to California.
But my first experience with GrapeVine TX repair center, UPS could not find the location and was delayed a day.
But the speed of the repair (paid, repaired and shipped all in the same day) made up for it.

But now this, what should have been an overnight trip from my location to Dallas Ft. Worth, the package arrived at the sorting center Tuesday at 9:55am for some reason missing the "put on delivery truck" time frame and wasting a day.
Now another day was wasted.
2018-3-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

pmshop Posted at 2018-3-30 02:00
You just do not understand.
The first repair was awesome going out to California.
But my first experience with GrapeVine TX repair center, UPS could not find the location and was delayed a day.

The drone has been shipped out already, please check your mailbox with the tracking number, hope you will receive it soon, please keep us updated if there is any further issue.
2018-4-1
Use props
pmshop
First Officer
  • >>>

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-1 00:04
The drone has been shipped out already, please check your mailbox with the tracking number, hope you will receive it soon, please keep us updated if there is any further issue.

Thanks!
I just hope the other Spark I have to send into service doesn't have the shipping issues I have seen the past two times.
2018-4-1
Use props
AerOps
lvl.2

Hello everybody,
I'm a little bit surprised by the pmshop's behaviour : looking for service RIGHT NOW, asking for report IN THE NEXT 5 MINUTES, requesting status change IN THE COMING HOUR...
Sorry, but when you receive the email from DJI Repair Centre (for me the Netherlands), you are informed about the necessary time for administration :
"... view the repair progress after two working days..." for instance.
So, why are you fighting with your Repair Centre when they still are in the good timing ? Because UPS did not find the location ? UPS, not DJI...
In the same post, you confirm that DJI made the previous repair on time, lucky you are ! And you are not so in a hurry as you don't check your emails for UPS tracking number...
This is just a post from a guy surprised by your post and how you deal with DJI.
Cheers.
2018-4-1
Use props
pmshop
First Officer
  • >>>

AerOps Posted at 2018-4-1 08:02
Hello everybody,
I'm a little bit surprised by the pmshop's behaviour : looking for service RIGHT NOW, asking for report IN THE NEXT 5 MINUTES, requesting status change IN THE COMING HOUR...
Sorry, but when you receive the email from DJI Repair Centre (for me the Netherlands), you are informed about the necessary time for administration :

LMAO!

I'm sorry you find my dealings with DJI offensive.
Apparently you do not understand what I had stated.
So I will repeat.

First service I experienced was stellar.
It was a warranty issue so there was no dealings with payment.
Got there on time, repaired on time and received on time.

Second service, the UPS driver could not find the service center (1 wasted day).

It was not my location they could not find as you misunderstood...AGAIN!

However, once the device got to service, in a matter of a day with a payment sent and received, the device was on its way back - same day.
Still setting a good precedence.

So now on my third service, UPS missed the shipment and could not connect with service on the day it should have.
Then I started getting the rapid succession emails Received 3:03, Assessment 3:12 then next day Quotation 9:45 and sent my payment in 9:47.
Then nothing until the next day (another day wasted) Complete 11:58, QA 12:08 Prepare ship 1:48 and shipped

So as you can see, the service is getting slower and the purpose of my message is to let DJI service know about the slow down.
I really do not care what time fame the emails state because DJI has proven on all three accounts it can be done faster than the email estimate.

Also, you asked why am I complaining about UPS delivery service to DJI?
DJI contracts their service do they not?
Please let me know how DJI is to know of ANY issues if I do not tell them?

Yes, I check my emails for tracking numbers.
DJI Mindy just sent me a courtsey message which I am thankful for.

And in closing, this will really make you mad, my service center is only 4 hours away.
So sorry you have to ship out of country for repairs.

AerOps, please mind your own business and no need to reply because the questions I asked of you were all retorhical if you do not understand.

CHEERS!
2018-4-1
Use props
ZzZoe
Second Officer
Flight distance : 170627 ft

pmshop Posted at 2018-4-1 08:45
LMAO!

I'm sorry you find my dealings with DJI offensive.

You are here to show off, don't you?
2018-4-1
Use props
MichealMedia
lvl.4
Flight distance : 179026 ft

Unbelieveable!!!! One week is what I expected...
2018-4-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

pmshop Posted at 2018-4-1 07:19
Thanks!
I just hope the other Spark I have to send into service doesn't have the shipping issues I have seen the past two times.

You can always contact us if you need any assistance during the repair process, we are always here to help.
2018-4-2
Use props
pmshop
First Officer
  • >>>

ZzZoe Posted at 2018-4-1 18:56
You are here to show off, don't you?

LMAO... Yeah, that is it.
Do you see a video attached? Then NO!
Guess you cannot comprehend my comments either
2018-4-2
Use props
pmshop
First Officer
  • >>>

MichealMedia Posted at 2018-4-1 19:07
Unbelieveable!!!! One week is what I expected...

From what I seen in the past, that is exactly what I expect.
But now it is going from that week to a week and a half.
Thanks to UPS finally pulling it out of their tail, getting an early delivery today instead of tomorrow.
2018-4-2
Use props
pmshop
First Officer
  • >>>

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-2 00:55
You can always contact us if you need any assistance during the repair process, we are always here to help.

Just put in my rating for my most recent service experience - Five Star across the board and left that note about your contracted shipper causing delays.

Thanks again for the outstanding service.

And heads up, my spare Spark is on it's way to service - CAS-1614827-W9D2L7

2018-4-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

pmshop Posted at 2018-4-2 16:00
Just put in my rating for my most recent service experience - Five Star across the board and left that note about your contracted shipper causing delays.

Thanks again for the outstanding service.

Thanks for your kind comment, hope everything will go smoothly and we will also keep improving our customer service.
2018-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules