Mavic air camera profiles in Adobe Lightroom
9122 8 2018-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1b839f0c
lvl.2
New Zealand

I notice that DJI hasen't as yet added a camera profile for the mavic air in Adobe Lightroom Classic CC camera profiles as they have done for the Mavic Pro, Inspire and the Phantom series.

(1) Does anyone know when DJI plan to add a camera profile for the Mavic air to Lightroom?

(2) Which Mavic profile, if any, is one best to use in the meantime?

Cheers in advance.

2018-3-29
Use props
Donald Yip
lvl.2
Flight distance : 180128 ft
United Kingdom

Waiting for this too! The Mavic Pro profile does an OK job for now, especially with removing the barrel distortion
2018-3-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, thank you so much for your suggestion, I will forward this proposal to our engineers, hope there will be a camera profile be added to Mavic air if possible.
2018-3-29
Use props
fans1b839f0c
lvl.2
New Zealand

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-3-29 18:43
Hi there, thank you so much for your suggestion, I will forward this proposal to our engineers, hope there will be a camera profile be added to Mavic air if possible.

Cheers for that, I will look out for it. I assume it will automatically update in Lightroom Classic CC's  'Lens Correction" panel under 'Make',  'Model' and 'Profile'.

When I take pano's with my Mavic air and I let the aircraft stitch them together, in certain shots the  horizon line line appears to be oval depending on how close the horizon line is to the centre of the image. To be able correct the photo with the correct camera profile before manually stitching the photos together would be a great help.
2018-3-29
Use props
totalitarian
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Any update?
2018-5-12
Use props
pawel_g
lvl.3
Flight distance : 509268 ft
Poland

I guess this is Adobe's job no DJI's. It's adobe who is making standard profiles in their application, and as far as I know in case of drones they do that very long, so I'm not expecting Air profiles any soon.

There are some DJI profiles in LR CC but I'm not sure which on best suits Air's lens.

Br, Pawel.
2018-5-12
Use props
FatherXmas
First Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

pawel_g Posted at 2018-5-12 05:51
I guess this is Adobe's job no DJI's. It's adobe who is making standard profiles in their application, and as far as I know in case of drones they do that very long, so I'm not expecting Air profiles any soon.

There are some DJI profiles in LR CC but I'm not sure which on best suits Air's lens.

Even if it were Adobe's job, wouldn't DJI have to give the info to them?
2018-5-12
Use props
totalitarian
lvl.3
United Kingdom

It's baked into the the DNG file and automatically applied by LR/Camera Raw
2018-5-23
Use props
Amarand
lvl.3
Flight distance : 160531 ft
United States