Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No signal on my Phantom 4 pro plus Help me !!!
1891 5 2018-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PAUL31400
lvl.1
Flight distance : 212579 ft
France

Hello i have a phantom 4 pro plus.
I have big problems with my drone.
I have the error "no signal" displayed on the RC controller. I would like to know what is the latest version of applications:
- DJI go
- Aircraft
- RC controller
- Flyzone
- DJI Assistant 2.
I did a reset of the RC but I still have the error "no signal".
Where can I find the latest versions for the phantom 4 pro plus because I only see the site DJI.com for the phantom 4 pro.
Thank you

2018-3-29
Use props
Eric13
Captain
Flight distance : 13430925 ft
  • >>>

Maybe this helps:
https://www.dji.com/phantom-4-pro/info#specs

At the bottom you see the firmware version:
Pro .jpg
2018-3-29
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can find the latest versions here on the P4P downloads page:
https://www.dji.com/phantom-4-pro/info#downloads

Most of what you're after can be found in the "Phantom 4 Pro/Pro+ Release Notes" document.
2018-3-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello Paul, the latest aircraft version is V 01.05.0600  and the built-in RC version is V 1.3.6.0. Just to verify, has the drone been involved the crash or hard landing before? If not, make sure all both have been updated to the latest version and link RC again to see whether it works.
2018-3-29
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Since the latest .600 fw i too have been seeing intermittent no signal, and I can be right next to the ac too, rephrase that, its more than likely to happen when right next to the ac, before you ask, i am in the middle of nowhere, nothing that could/would cause this for 3 miles, then its RAF  Feltwell and their golfball radars, but, just to point out, it never did this on the previous fw and it did this well before it went in the drink for 30 seconds, hence why i think there is a fw bug, and the bug with the goggles, another thread i started.....
2018-3-29
Use props
KedDK
Captain
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

If not a re-link between RC and AC has solved it you might have a Air/Aircraft Encoder Error, in the latest release the error message has been removed even the error persist being present.
Inside at room temperature try to keep it running for 10-15 minutes and see if the picture turn up at last, if so you are hit of the above error.
2018-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules