New P3P, AC Firmware updated, RC FAILING HARD
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_d5E84XuWBLpr
lvl.2
Canada

Hello, I've gone through several threads related to firmware issues between aircraft and remote but am at a loss.

I have a new, never flown P3P.

From the get-go, I have not been able to connect the DJI GO APP to the remote/aircraft.

I've used the original cable, other cables, and several different devices with no luck.

I was able to update the P3P firmware via the Micro SD card method. (1.11.002)

I am UNABLE to update the firmware on the remote, I've tried the SD method, USB stick method, and directly connecting the remote to the aircraft. No luck so far.

Now, after re-linking the controller, the controller LED indicator light flashes red and green very fast and sporadically. No distinct pattern, it just looks confused.

I can tilt the gimbal with the remote.

I've read in another thread that you may need to upgrade the remote controller's firmware incrementaly, but without ever being able to connect to the app, I have no idea what firmware is on the remote.

I'm in need of some assistance here. Has anyone had this problem and fixed it? My mobile device (s7 edge) will charge from the usb port on the controller, I don't know how else to test the USB board.
2018-3-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, could you read the RC version when connected the APP? Please refer the below and try to refresh the RC firmware:

Turn off the RC, hold the C1, C2, Record button and toggle the ISO dial at the same time, then turn on the RC, and connect it with APP to update from overall status.
2018-3-29
Use props
djiuser_d5E84XuWBLpr
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-29 19:09
Hi there, could you read the RC version when connected the APP? Please refer the below and try to refresh the RC firmware:

Turn off the RC, hold the C1, C2, Record button and toggle the ISO dial at the same time, then turn on the RC, and connect it with APP to update from overall status.

Hello, the problem is that I simply cannot connect to the App.

When I press the buttons like you say to, the RC powers up, RTH button glows white, and the LED indicator is solid light green. I still cannot enter the aircraft from the DJI GO app.
2018-3-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_d5E84XuWBLpr Posted at 2018-3-29 19:33
Hello, the problem is that I simply cannot connect to the App.

When I press the buttons like you say to, the RC powers up, RTH button glows white, and the LED indicator is solid light green. I still cannot enter the aircraft from the DJI GO app.

Generally, the LED indicator should be light blue if you followed my previous suggestions. Then you can connect it with APP. Please try several times to see whether the trick works.
2018-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules