Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Will the M600 get the same support as the M600 Pro
707 2 2018-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Heir InVioLable
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

From the DJI released news I see Matrice 600 PRO upgrades being advertised for the new camera(s) (Z30/Flir to name a few for conversations sake).However nowhere do I see compatibility with just the regular M600.  I'm not here to rip on DJI,  they make amazing products,  but the M600 had flaws from the beginning.
There were so many flaws that the M600's had to be replaced with inspire 1 Pro/Raw just to film the majority of the M600 release announcement video.
I won't go in to the issues with the 600 as they were numerous and I'm not hear to hate on DJI.  I just want to make sure that the "pioneers" who took the chance
on the DJI M600 when it first came out like myself who thought it would have been a continuously updated product following in DJI's usual protocol  just to find an unfinished product that was plagued by vibration, literally no phone support, and what amounted
To a Beta product,  are going to get ALL of the upgrades the Pro users get.   To me the entire M600 situation left me feeling worse than I ever have over a purchase.  Though there have been improvements to the original 600 and its operational abilities  I VERY much hope DJI won't further alienate those customers who had no intention on Beta Testing a new product by limiting these cameras from working on the UnProM600.  Please do the right thing DJI

2018-3-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We apologize firstly if you have any unpleasant experience with M600, but we keep improving our products according to customers' feedback, may I have more details about the flaws in M600 if you like to share with us? Thank you.
2018-4-1
Use props
Heir InVioLable
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-1 02:56
We apologize firstly if you have any unpleasant experience with M600, but we keep improving our products according to customers' feedback, may I have more details about the flaws in M600 if you like to share with us? Thank you.

The first thing I am extremely upset about is that I made my order for the Matrice 600 a few days before the M600Pro came out at the same price point.  The first few months I owned the drone the Firmware simply did not support it and now are you saying new equipment will only support the Matrice Pro??  You can slap a &quotro" on to the name but when it comes down to it DJI should be supporting the Matrice 600.  It was a massive disaster of a rollout and this further proves the point that the M600 was no more than a BETA launch.   That is what I would like to share with you.  If DJI wanted to do the right thing they wold have offered M600 users at least the OPTION to upgrade to the M600 unit at a fair discount.   I would like to say I tried to talk with someone at DJI but NOBODY as much as gave me a straight answer.   They still haven't
2018-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules