Non-CrystalSky mobile device mount bracket?
1057 8 2018-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rent
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1773458 ft
  • >>>

My new I2 comes with a CrystalSky mount bracket on the remote controller. The pig-tail USB cable of the mount appears to be non-removable, which always gets in the way and annoys me.

Where can I get the original regular mount bracket as I have no intention of getting a CrystalSky display?

Note this isn’t about the mobile device holder, which is fine, it’s about the bracket piece that connects the mobile device holder to the RC.

Thanks!
Alex
2018-3-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I was wondering if you are referring to this: https://store.dji.com/product/inspire-2-remote
2018-4-2
Use props
TruGreen
Second Officer
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-2 00:52
I was wondering if you are referring to this: https://store.dji.com/product/inspire-2-remote

hes asking about the mount like the Inspire 1 and Phantom series have. just the metal bracket to hold the device mount to the RC
2018-4-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

TruGreen Posted at 2018-4-2 01:15
hes asking about the mount like the Inspire 1 and Phantom series have. just the metal bracket to hold the device mount to the RC

I understand, sorry that I posted the wrong link.
2018-4-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

The CrystalSky and mobile device use the same metal bracket, the mobile device holder can be mounted to the bracket directly.
2018-4-2
Use props
TruGreen
Second Officer
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-2 03:21
The CrystalSky and mobile device use the same mental bracket, the mobile device holder can be mounted to the bracket directly.

no a bracket like this in the link that doesn't have the crystal sky plug since it sounds like hes not using the crystal sky so the plug just dangle there.... unfortunately to the OP nobody seems to just sell the I2 mobile device bracket. I've been searching cause I'm curious if it'll fit the I1 remote

https://www.ebay.com/itm/INSPIRE ... :g:IwkAAOSweRlaunbm
2018-4-2
Use props
rent
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1773458 ft
  • >>>
Russia

The CrystalSky and mobile device use the same mental bracket, the mobile device holder can be mounted to the bracket directly.

Thanks for your reply Mindy. I've solved my little annoying problem of the dangling USB pigtail this weekend by disassembling the CS mount bracket.

For those who's interested: it's pretty much unscrewing all the screws on the mount bracket, then removing the USB cable. Be mindful of the little pin that will most likely fall out when you take the mount apart.

Alex
2018-4-2
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Spell Check got you Mindy. I am sure you meant  Metal, Spellcheck figured Mental was a better choice.
2018-4-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Rodger8 Posted at 2018-4-2 11:21
Spell Check got you Mindy. I am sure you meant  Metal, Spellcheck figured Mental was a better choice.

Oops, I didn't realize it, thanks for reminding me.
2018-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules