Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Batteries
1168 5 2018-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MDellasoppa
lvl.1
Brazil

Hi,

I didn't use my Osmo for a while, and today I figured out that I'm still having the same problems as before. Batteries do get charged, but they don't power up the Osmo. I have 4 batteries and this happens to all of them.
Tested the charger, tested the batteries voltage, all fine. They just don't power up the Osmo.

I live in Brazil, and will be in Orlando, Florida in January 2019 for 2 weeks. Is there a chance I can have my Osmo checked to see what's the problem? If so, what do I need to bring to see that?

Thank you for your attention,
Mariano Dellasoppa
2018-3-31
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, there. I would recommend you wipe the the copper sheet with 95% alcohol and and let the alcohol air dry before turning on the battery. Please keep us updated, thanks for your support.
2018-4-1
Use props
fansa5570259
New

Indonesia

I have the same issue, have you try that tips Mariano?
2018-5-8
Use props
MarianoBRJ
lvl.1
Brazil

fansa5570259 Posted at 2018-5-8 07:58
I have the same issue, have you try that tips Mariano?

Yeah! Cleaning the contacts with alcohol did work! All batteries work great now!
2018-5-8
Use props
Norhaqim Ruslan
New

Singapore

I have the same issue. my case when i charge showing red light.
2018-9-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Norhaqim Ruslan Posted at 2018-9-17 06:42
I have the same issue. my case when i charge showing red light.

Hi, Sorry for the inconvenience. May I know what specific charger are you using for you to charge the Osmo battery? You can identify it using the image below. Please see the image. Thank you for the support.

2018-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules