Invalid system
1688 9 2018-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bearmartin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 197411 ft
France

So I flew today for a full battery, about 15 mins with no problems then I went to fly again about an hour later and it keeps coming up with “invalid system” “remove sd card” and now I can’t record any videos or take any photos.

I don’t want to format it as I don’t want to loose the videos and panoramas I’ve taken.

Anyone had this before and how do I fix it? I’m going to see if I can pick up another sd card tomorrow but I’m in the south of France on Easter weekend so I don’t know what will be open

2018-3-31
Use props
sidtx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 266729 ft

First,  copy the files from the SD card to your PC or Mac, so that you won't lose them.   I do this after almost every flight.

Then maybe a reformat of the SD will fix the error.

Sid
2018-3-31
Use props
SOUNDWAVE439
lvl.4
Flight distance : 115597 ft
United States

Sidtx’s solution is the best way to fix it I believe. It’s happened to me before and all I needed to do was format the sd card through the dji go app
2018-3-31
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, there. You can also try to change another SD card. Here is the recommended list for your reference:
Sandisk 16GB UHS-1 Micro SDHC
Sandisk 32GB UHS-1 Micro SDHC
Sandisk 64GB UHS-1 Micro SDXC
Kinston 16GB UHS-1 Micro SDHC
Kinston 32GB UHS-1 Micro SDHC
Kinston 64GB UHS-1 Micro SDXC
Samsung 16G UHS-I Micro SDHC
Samsung 32G UHS-I Micro SDHC
Samsung 64G UHS-I Micro SDXC
2018-3-31
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Have you tried to remove the SD, start the bird, shut it down, insert,  test again?
2018-3-31
Use props
m1n1s
lvl.4
Flight distance : 319915 ft
United Kingdom

pop the sd-card into your mac or pc and copy the files , i would recommend you format the card using the sd card formatter which can be downloaded for free from the internet , pop your sd card back in your spark and you should be ok again.

check your sd card is at least a U class otherwise you will have this problem again.
2018-3-31
Use props
Bearmartin
lvl.2
France

Thanks guys. I didn’t bring my Mac with me so I think I’ll have to go out today and. Find a new card.
I’m using a Scandisk ultra plus V10 and it’s been fine for the last 6-8 months. I should really be traveling with a couple of spares anyway for this reason. I just hope I can fine some today.
2018-3-31
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Bearmartin Posted at 2018-3-31 23:24
Thanks guys. I didn’t bring my Mac with me so I think I’ll have to go out today and. Find a new card.
I’m using a Scandisk ultra plus V10 and it’s been fine for the last 6-8 months. I should really be traveling with a couple of spares anyway for this reason. I just hope I can fine some today.

Please keep us updated, hope the problem will be solved soon.
2018-4-2
Use props
Bearmartin
lvl.2
France

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-4-2 00:09
Please keep us updated, hope the problem will be solved soon.

I managed to get a new SD card and it seams to be working fine. I’ll let you know how I get get on with the beoken SD card when I get home to my Mac

Thanks
2018-4-2
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Bearmartin Posted at 2018-4-2 00:18
I managed to get a new SD card and it seams to be working fine. I’ll let you know how I get get on with the beoken SD card when I get home to my Mac

Thanks

Great! Please inform us if you need help.
2018-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules