very poor signal
513 4 2018-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flyhigh69
lvl.3
Flight distance : 75079 ft

United States

Today I went out to fly my bird and my comands were real slow like. I was in open country dirt road on the out skirts of my home town. I later checked out my data thourgh UAV airdata. I stated that my signal was very poor. I have never ran across such low signal senario. I did mangage to get out about 1500 feet.. but i should have been able to go a bit further. I cant figure why or what is the culprit behind such low signal to RC. the camera feed was good. Strange. ANY thoughts, please through them at me.
Thanks,
Flyhigh69
Im still new at uploading flights and stuff...
2018-3-31
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, I would recommend you change an environment to fly your drone. Please ensure that there is no interference around your drone. Can you provide a screenshot of the image screen. Please ensure that the antenna of RC is in the right position. Thanks for your support.
2018-4-1
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft

What signal is the poor one,the control or WIFI signal? I guess it was the control signal. What height was it?
Do you have a screenshot of the current situation left?
2018-4-1
Use props
flyhigh69
lvl.3
Flight distance : 75079 ft

United States

Peterx Posted at 2018-4-1 01:07
What signal is the poor one,the control or WIFI signal? I guess it was the control signal. What height was it?
Do you have a screenshot of the current situation left?

the control to the rc. Ya i have the data on UA'V air data. I just need to figure how to download it then up load it to this forum. But I was out in the country. from ground level on up it stated purple flight path up to 200 -300 feet. I dont understand it. maybee the telephone lines that were about 100 feet away were causing the werird interference.
2018-4-1
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft

Normally a 24 voltage line has small field power,but if the ampere raises up then the field power raises too. If the phone lines are digital then they can have interfering frequencies from 2.4 to 5.8 GHz with enormous range. And the P3S is very sensitive to these fields. If you have an iPhone then you may use the compass app to identify these fields with it. Some android phones an tabs can do this job too.
2018-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules