Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Goggles pivot for no good reason
534 9 2018-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
noamhonig
New

Israel

I'm using the goggles with Phantom 4. When I set the goggles to follow my cam (or my drone) after about a minute the camera is at it's left most position and I have tu turn my head to the right just to center.
When I reset it it's ok for about a minute and again.
If I set the Goggles to control the Drone - after about a minute it'll gradually turn to the left continuasly unless I keep my head to the right.

Initially I thought it was me loosing my bearings, but this also happens when I fly sitting down

Is there a way to callibrate this?
2018-3-31
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Please tell me the firmware of your P4 and goggles. I would forward this situation to our engineers for further check. Thanks for your support.
2018-4-1
Use props
noamhonig
New

Israel

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-4-1 00:42
Please tell me the firmware of your P4 and goggles. I would forward this situation to our engineers for further check. Thanks for your support.

Aircraft Firmware Version 02.00.0700

Goggles - not sure how to check, but when It it says that it's up to date.
2018-4-1
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

noamhonig Posted at 2018-4-1 01:31

Thanks for your update. Please wait patiently. I would update here if we have any news.
2018-4-1
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

noamhonig Posted at 2018-4-1 01:31

A calibration of the Goggles with them sitting on a flat level surface may help.
2018-4-1
Use props
noamhonig
New

Israel

Aardvark Posted at 2018-4-1 03:22
A calibration of the Goggles with them sitting on a flat level surface may help.

How do I do that?
2018-4-1
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Go into the settings page on the Goggles screen, then select 'IMU calibration'. Like the IMU on the aircraft, the Goggles need to have a reference as to what 'level' is.
2018-4-1
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Please shoot a video of the situation for further check. I would recommend you upload the link here. Thanks for your support.
2018-4-1
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Aardvark Posted at 2018-4-1 03:41
Go into the settings page on the Goggles screen, then select 'IMU calibration'. Like the IMU on the aircraft, the Goggles need to have a reference as to what 'level' is.

and i thought that was referring to the AC IMU, DOH
2018-4-1
Use props
noamhonig
New

Israel

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-4-1 18:30
Please shoot a video of the situation for further check. I would recommend you upload the link here. Thanks for your support.

Will do - it'll take me a few days, I'll get back to you
2018-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules