Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New A2 GPS PRO PLUS upgrade installation
2439 2 2015-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kungweichiu
New

United States

Hi, I got my upgraded A2 GPS PRO PLUS installed in an 1500mm Hexa-Copter plug into IMU (V 2.4) Can Bus Port connected to A2 FC (V2.4/DR16 1.1) CAN 1(CAN 2 with PMU and LED Bluetooth) than plug in the USB and ran the A2 Assisentant Softwarre V1.4 from my Mac computer.  Upon connected the LED start blinking red without error masage from assistant software, in the tool section of hardware connection page the GPS PRO PLUS not in the list,  all other hardware were shown with up to day version, I pressb"upgrade all the masage indecated all hardwares version were current no need to up grade.  I power off and verified the A2 GPS PRO PLUS connections in IMU's Can Bus and CAN 1 port on A2 MC for bend or missing contact. I power cycle both A2 FC and Assistant software, no GPS PRO PLUS showing on the hardware connection list and the bluetooth LED still blinking red.  I re-download the A2 assistant Software for MAC as well as PC laptop,  but both option shown no GPS listed  hardware list.   Please help from DJI or any one... what do I missing here? What do I need to be doing inorder to get this new GPS PRO PLUS up and runninhg?  Otherwise my hair is not the only thing I am loosing here. lolPS: I was told to take a jumper wire connect F1 and F2 single pins, power up than power off, remove the jumper it will reset the FC than power back up and do the upgrade all from the A2 Assistant Software will fix the issue but I can not find any documents from DJI to support it, can DJI confirm this.

Best Regards,
KWC

Draft was saved at 14:08
[url=]Autosaving in 10 Seconds[/url] [url=]Save Now[/url] | [url=]Click Here to Recover[/url]    [url=]Check size[/url] | [url=]Clear content[/url]    [url=]Make text box b[/url]

ew GPS PRO PLUS installation issue

2015-5-7
Use props
steph
lvl.3
Flight distance : 29587 ft
France

Hello
I have exactely the same probleme my dji pro plus missing  i try the cable but no issue
I hask people but no answer if you have other solution
2015-5-17
Use props
steph
lvl.3
Flight distance : 29587 ft
France

Hi i have got the solution
Thanks a lot  to 土鱼 and DJI-Autumn
you look here :
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... mp;page=1#pid126737
2015-5-20