1740 11 2018-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sjd666
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3785020 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all

I tried to use the Quickshot mode today, every time i select an object I get a message saying “object to large” and a red box around the object. I’ve tried moving the spark further away,higher and lower but no luck.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
2018-4-1
Use props
spookster
Second Officer
Flight distance : 419649 ft

what did you try to track?
had no troubles with persons/cars/bikes so far.
2018-4-1
Use props
sjd666
lvl.4
United Kingdom

spookster Posted at 2018-4-1 13:53
what did you try to track?
had no troubles with persons/cars/bikes so far.

Hi
I was trying to do a dronie with me as the object. I know I’ve eaten a lot over the last few days but I’m not that large lol
2018-4-1
Use props
spookster
Second Officer
Flight distance : 419649 ft

hm weird, well then you need to take the drone further away.
it should work at some point.
when you body is half of the screen height or something like that.
2018-4-1
Use props
drewhoover
lvl.4
Flight distance : 323455 ft

Perhaps you are not correctly outlining the subject? You have to click and drag a rectangle like you do on the desktop of your computer.
Let me know if it works or not!
2018-4-1
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

sjd666 Posted at 2018-4-1 13:57
Hi
I was trying to do a dronie with me as the object. I know I’ve eaten a lot over the last few days but I’m not that large lol

Hi, here is the video for your reference, please ensure that you have the right process:
2018-4-1
Use props
The Bash's
lvl.4

United States

I have noticed that the position of the gimbal messes with the different modes.  I like to use the active track and I get the subject to close warning a lot if I have the gimbal pointing to far down.  In those cases the drone was about 75 feet up and it will still track the subject, which was a person in these cases, but it won't give me the pan slider to circle the subject.  it just gives me a shaded box and a warning that says the subject is to close.  As soon as I tilt the gimbal up a little it identifies and functions normal.
2018-4-1
Use props
sjd666
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-4-1 19:14
Hi, here is the video for your reference, please ensure that you have the right process:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLitsufYd6c

Hi I’ve used the Quickshot functions over 100 times now with no problem but now it’s decided to stop. Once the rain stops I’ll make a video and you can see I’m doing everything correctly.

Thanks
2018-4-2
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

sjd666 Posted at 2018-4-2 00:02
Hi I’ve used the Quickshot functions over 100 times now with no problem but now it’s decided to stop. Once the rain stops I’ll make a video and you can see I’m doing everything correctly.

Thanks

Please inform us if you have other questions during the process.
2018-4-2
Use props
sjd666
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-4-2 02:57
Please inform us if you have other questions during the process.

Hi

I tried it again yesterday and still having the same problem. The spark had me in full shot, tried to select me by dragging the box around me and it turns red saying objects too large, so moved the spark away and it still said the same. Tried it again today and now it says the spark is too high but it was just over head height.
2018-4-6
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

How is/was the contrast, between you and the background?
Thev Spark isn't really tracking people, bikes, cars.
It is tracking differences in front/back.
So if you looked like the wall/trees/.... behind you: No way it will track you

Perhaps try again with a red anorak!
2018-4-6
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

sjd666 Posted at 2018-4-6 03:59
Hi

I tried it again yesterday and still having the same problem. The spark had me in full shot, tried to select me by dragging the box around me and it turns red saying objects too large, so moved the spark away and it still said the same. Tried it again today and now it says the spark is too high but it was just over head height.

Did you select two people or large object? If you spark is far away from you, spark may have this reminder. Please fly closer and choose a wide area to check again. If the problem remain, please export the flight data and the black box for analysis. You can upload it to dropbox and post the link here. Thanks for your support.
2018-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules