Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
the awsome mavic air
1065 24 2018-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dji-spark
lvl.2

United States

I have finely decided to get the mavic air. my friends said it is the best DJI drone yet.
so I did so research, and it gets realy good reviews. And it is not for a bad price.
check out the mavic air. http://click.dji.com/ACMjhBhVgUIH_vy8BJjytw?pm=link
                                          thanks

2018-4-1
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Congrats. Looks like a great drone
2018-4-1
Use props
dji-spark
lvl.2

United States

sorry for the link everyone http://click.dji.com/ACMjhBhVgUIH_vy8BJjytw?pm=link
2018-4-1
Use props
M2Wair
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

It's a great drone, you'll love it.
2018-4-1
Use props
QuadKid
Second Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

Welcome to the club, great little done the MA, the Quick Shots are pretty cool. Read the manual, practice then practice then practice again flying it in beginners mode in a wide open field before getting brave with it. Wouldn't want you to become a statistic right out of the box.
2018-4-1
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Flew one next to a Spark.... Way to noisy ;-)  (whine, whine, whine)
2018-4-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Thank you so much for your support to DJI products, the Mavic air is a great drone, you'll enjoy it. Hope you have a good time on flying the drone.
2018-4-1
Use props
davidmartingraf
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

Way to go Mavic Pro.
2018-4-1
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

Congrats
2018-4-1
Use props
SparksBird
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

WebParrot Posted at 2018-4-1 16:00
Flew one next to a Spark.... Way to noisy ;-)  (whine, whine, whine)

But its features and camera is so much better than the Spark.
2018-4-1
Use props
SparksBird
Second Officer
United States

I agree I love my Mavic Pro.   Did you get the goggles yet?  Please do a video on them when you get them.
2018-4-1
Use props
davidmartingraf
Second Officer
  • >>>

SparksBird Posted at 2018-4-1 19:25
I agree I love my Mavic Pro.   Did you get the goggles yet?  Please do a video on them when you get them.

I haven't gotten them yet. I'm just deciding on which goggles I need in particular - whether to get the standard or race goggles. I'm probably leaning towards to race goggles for my interest in FPV whoops.

When I get them you can be sure I'll be putting a video on them to illustrate the effect.
2018-4-1
Use props
SparksBird
Second Officer
United States

davidmartingraf Posted at 2018-4-1 20:07
I haven't gotten them yet. I'm just deciding on which goggles I need in particular - whether to get the standard or race goggles. I'm probably leaning towards to race goggles for my interest in FPV whoops.

When I get them you can be sure I'll be putting a video on them to illustrate the effect.

Very cool I cannot wait to check it out.  I will probably be getting the standard Goggles and I am stoked to get them.   In fact my B-day is coming up soon and they are on top of my list so hoping the wife blesses them off as my gift   The cool thing is she likes flying drones as much as I do so she understadands
2018-4-1
Use props
Datadogie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27028 ft

My wife says it's a great drone. I'm never at home when I get a chance.
2018-4-1
Use props
davidmartingraf
Second Officer
  • >>>

SparksBird Posted at 2018-4-1 20:19
Very cool I cannot wait to check it out.  I will probably be getting the standard Goggles and I am stoked to get them.   In fact my B-day is coming up soon and they are on top of my list so hoping the wife blesses them off as my gift   The cool thing is she likes flying drones as much as I do so she understadands

I think the wife will surprise you with the Goggles, especially if you give her enough hints that you want them

The standard Goggles are on sale and Amazon is selling them directly for $349.00 - the racing Goggles are selling for $549 and Amazon is not selling them directly. I find that price difference strange that the racing Goggles have held their price and the standard are selling at a discount? Too bad in my case. I'll probably wait until the racing Goggles come down in price before I purchase them.

2018-4-2
Use props
CoreyB10
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

davidmartingraf Posted at 2018-4-2 07:33
I think the wife will surprise you with the Goggles, especially if you give her enough hints that you want them

The standard Goggles are on sale and Amazon is selling them directly for $349.00 - the racing Goggles are selling for $549 and Amazon is not selling them directly. I find that price difference strange that the racing Goggles have held their price and the standard are selling at a discount? Too bad in my case. I'll probably wait until the racing Goggles come down in price before I purchase them.

The best thing is that the race googles have the race band added making them a possible purchase for FPV Quad flyers so dual purpose. The normal goggles are just for DJI products. Can't see why they didn't release the normal googles in white and black though as white is far too Appley. They are both far too big to be practical though. If you want them for Whoops, which are cool for messing with, I would stay with Fat Sharks. I have an Inductrix FPV Pro, Torrent 110 and Immersion Vortex 150 together with my MP. Fat Sharks are way more comfortable and easier to use for FPV purposes. I have had the DJI Goggles but sold them as too much of a faff to use and always wiping them.
2018-4-2
Use props
davidmartingraf
Second Officer
  • >>>

CoreyB10 Posted at 2018-4-2 07:51
The best thing is that the race googles have the race band added making them a possible purchase for FPV Quad flyers so dual purpose. The normal goggles are just for DJI products. Can't see why they didn't release the normal googles in white and black though as white is far too Appley. They are both far too big to be practical though. If you want them for Whoops, which are cool for messing with, I would stay with Fat Sharks. I have an Inductrix FPV Pro, Torrent 110 and Immersion Vortex 150 together with my MP. Fat Sharks are way more comfortable and easier to use for FPV purposes. I have had the DJI Goggles but sold them as too much of a faff to use and always wiping them.

Thanks for your candid reply Corey.

I am thinking along your lines as the comfort and overall maintenance are two keys I'm looking at and with the DJI Goggles, there certainly are comfort and maintenance issues.

Transporting these goggles make them less desiring because they're so large and require a separate case to travel with themselves, not to mention they require way more maintenance cleaning and storing them.

I like them and need to get a pair of 5.8GHz goggles to view my footage with racing and flying Tiny Whoops. I'm into Whoops and think they're a load of fun so my time using the DJI Race Goggles would be dedicated mostly to Tiny Whoops.
2018-4-2
Use props
dji-spark
lvl.2

United States

Datadogie Posted at 2018-4-1 22:11
My wife says it's a great drone. I'm never at home when I get a chance.

I am exsited for you
2018-4-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

dji-spark Posted at 2018-4-1 15:04
sorry for the link everyone http://click.dji.com/ACMjhBhVgUIH_vy8BJjytw?pm=link

You can't post your affiliate links on this forum
DJI won't allow you (look at the forum rules)
2018-4-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Oh and congratulations on your purchase of course!
2018-4-2
Use props
dji-spark
lvl.2

United States

Montfrooij Posted at 2018-4-2 11:48
You can't post your affiliate links on this forum
DJI won't allow you (look at the forum rules)

OK I will.
2018-4-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

That was why I asked where you do put them (and it makes sense also)
2018-4-2
Use props
CoreyB10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

davidmartingraf Posted at 2018-4-2 09:08
Thanks for your candid reply Corey.

I am thinking along your lines as the comfort and overall maintenance are two keys I'm looking at and with the DJI Goggles, there certainly are comfort and maintenance issues.

Don't get these then. Sorry but the features that they have more than out perform what a race quad or a Whoop provide. Get a set of FatSharks or Eachine goggles for FPV. Both good for what you need them for and way cheaper if you get them from the right place. Good as DJI's offering is, you would be throwing money away.
2018-4-3
Use props
davidmartingraf
Second Officer
  • >>>

CoreyB10 Posted at 2018-4-3 04:46
Don't get these then. Sorry but the features that they have more than out perform what a race quad or a Whoop provide. Get a set of FatSharks or Eachine goggles for FPV. Both good for what you need them for and way cheaper if you get them from the right place. Good as DJI's offering is, you would be throwing money away.

What FPV racing goggles would you choose then, FatShark or Eachine? Which FatSharks or Eachines would you recommend for Tiny Whoops? Thanks!
2018-4-3
Use props
CoreyB10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

davidmartingraf Posted at 2018-4-3 04:51
What FPV racing goggles would you choose then, FatShark or Eachine? Which FatSharks or Eachines would you recommend for Tiny Whoops? Thanks!

I have both the Eachine 007 Pro VR - I started with these as they were cheaper for a noob. The FatShark V4 Anniversary Editions are very good for my personal use but most go for the HD versions due to the diversity of the antenna's. The V4's have just 1 antenna. I fly my Vortex 150 mostly now as moved on from Whoops due to the power limitations and they get blown about too much in the breeze. I'm in the UK so the weather isn't very good at the best of times. The Vortex is a beast and handles it well due to it's power to weight ratio. Links below -
https://www.fatshark.com/product/attitude-v4-fpv-headset-goggles/

http://www.eachine.com/Goggles-Headset-c-81.html
2018-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules