Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cristianc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1008143 ft
Australia

Hey guys,
First all I hope you had an awesome Easter break;

I was able to fly my drone ( DJI Mavic Pro) a lot more during this Easter break and found couple of issues with the latest DJI Go App 4 v4.2.8 running on Samsung Edge 7 Android 7.0:

1. What happened to offline maps?, in Australia the cellphone coverage is pretty limited thus it would be great if they make another appearance. Is there at timeline when they are making a comeback.

2. HD Photos no longer sync automatically in the Gallery section (using a Samsung S7 Edge) I have checked the setting in the DJI Go App and it is enabled (also reinstalling the app does not fixes this). One way around it is to manually download them from with in the app while the drone is online.

3.  For some reason I can no longer display the Histogram, I keep enabling but it turns itself off. (tried uninstalling the app)

Other than that everything seems to be operating smoothly and haven't had any issues with the app crashing.

Perhaps I am missing out on something and will let you know if I can think of anything else.
2018-4-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi cristianc, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. For the request of the offline maps, it has been forwarded to our engineer, I will forward it again and hope there is an update soon. For the photos and the display issue, have you tried another mobile device or not? Thanks!
2018-4-2
Use props
cristianc
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-2 01:55
Hi cristianc, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. For the request of the offline maps, it has been forwarded to our engineer, I will forward it again and hope there is an update soon. For the photos and the display issue, have you tried another mobile device or not? Thanks!

Thank you Diana, sadly I haven't tried another mobile device since these features have been there for quite a long time. I have had my drone for around one year now and always used histogram and images were synced on my gallery.
2018-4-2
Use props
Yachtsman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 605466 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-2 01:55

Diana

have the same problem with  samsung s8 and pictures.  same using a tab 4 tablet.  i dont use histogram so not aware if that is also a problem.
2018-4-2
Use props
cristianc
lvl.4
Australia

Yachtsman Posted at 2018-4-2 02:16
Diana

have the same problem with  samsung s8 and pictures.  same using a tab 4 tablet.  i dont use histogram so not aware if that is also a problem.

Definitely an issue with the Histogram, when you enable it reverts back to the off
2018-4-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Yachtsman Posted at 2018-4-2 02:16
Diana

Hi, please open the button "Auto Sync HD Photo", as the picture below shows, thanks!

2018-4-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

cristianc Posted at 2018-4-2 15:03
Definitely an issue with the Histogram, when you enable it reverts back to the off

Hi, I have tried it with the DJI GO4, the Histogram is ok, please make sure you have opened the button “Histogram” as the pictures below shows. Thanks!

2018-4-3
Use props
Jos A
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

Please pass to engineers to look up to sphere panorama for MP and MA.
When sun is shining all sphere are over-exposed due to auto lock AE when start shooting sphere.
The first photo is shooting downwards, lock the AE, and continue shooting all photo's. photo's into sun are so over exposed!.
Litchi instead, first picture is horizontal which cause a better sphere and less over-exposed.
2018-4-3
Use props
Marian
lvl.4
Flight distance : 340597 ft

The images and histogram work just fine on my end. However, the peak focus threshold settings always disappear. After each flight, I have to turn the option on again as it turns off automatically every time the AC is turned off.

Another question though as I am seeing the histogram on another place than mine. Are you able to move it around on the screen? If so, how? I tried to drag it but it never works.
2018-4-3
Use props
cristianc
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-3 00:52
Hi, I have tried it with the DJI GO4, the Histogram is ok, please make sure you have opened the button “Histogram” as the pictures below shows. Thanks!

[view_image]

Hi Diana,

I tried re-installing the app etc still get the same issue, this is what I am experiencing.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-128927-1-1.html
2018-4-3
Use props
cristianc
lvl.4
Australia

Marian Posted at 2018-4-3 03:16
The images and histogram work just fine on my end. However, the peak focus threshold settings always disappear. After each flight, I have to turn the option on again as it turns off automatically every time the AC is turned off.

Another question though as I am seeing the histogram on another place than mine. Are you able to move it around on the screen? If so, how? I tried to drag it but it never works.

Interesting, I get the same issue with the histogram and auto photo hd
2018-4-3
Use props
Lobstah Mobstah
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1218379 ft
United States

"HD Photos no longer sync automatically in the Gallery section (using a Samsung S7 Edge) I have checked the setting in the DJI Go App and it is enabled (also reinstalling the app does not fixes this). One way around it is to manually download them from with in the app while the drone is online."

I have the same problem with my Galaxy S7.  I thought it was my phone.  I cleared the cache, deleted all my photos.  I tried everything.  The videos show up on the phone but the pictures don't!
2018-4-3
Use props
Lobstah Mobstah
Second Officer
United States

Well, that and the whole aircraft disconnected issue...
2018-4-3
Use props
Pieren
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1265938 ft
Netherlands

Hi all,

Same issue for me regarding  HD sync et Off line maps on Huawei P9 Lite.
For histogram, not sure

If video Cache selected to be on SD Card, no more Video sync on the smartphone SD card .... If cache on "internal memory" is ok.
Photo not sync neither if cache on  SD or Internal Cache

For the rest no issue, no crash, no freeze even far away (all modes, 1080, 2.7k, 4k)
2018-4-3
Use props
Yachtsman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 605466 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-3 00:48
Hi, please open the button "Auto Sync HD Photo", as the picture below shows, thanks!

[view_image]

Diana,

Thanks for the suggestion,

I am sorry to say it has made no difference. Videos are transferred, photos are not. with the indicated switch in either position.

Next suggestion please.
2018-4-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Marian Posted at 2018-4-3 03:16
The images and histogram work just fine on my end. However, the peak focus threshold settings always disappear. After each flight, I have to turn the option on again as it turns off automatically every time the AC is turned off.

Another question though as I am seeing the histogram on another place than mine. Are you able to move it around on the screen? If so, how? I tried to drag it but it never works.

Hi, glad to know that the images and histogram are working fine on your end. For the peak focus threshold settings issue, could you please show us a photo? We'll look into it. The histogram can be move on the screen, you only need to drag it with your finger. Thanks!
2018-4-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Lobstah Mobstah Posted at 2018-4-3 04:19
"HD Photos no longer sync automatically in the Gallery section (using a Samsung S7 Edge) I have checked the setting in the DJI Go App and it is enabled (also reinstalling the app does not fixes this). One way around it is to manually download them from with in the app while the drone is online."

I have the same problem with my Galaxy S7.  I thought it was my phone.  I cleared the cache, deleted all my photos.  I tried everything.  The videos show up on the phone but the pictures don't!

Sorry to hear about the issue. Have you changed another mobile device to try it again? Both of IOS and Android, thanks!
2018-4-3
Use props
Lobstah Mobstah
Second Officer
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-3 23:48
Sorry to hear about the issue. Have you changed another mobile device to try it again? Both of IOS and Android, thanks!

The photos used to sync to my Galaxy s7.  Now they do not.  The same problem that the original poster had.  I have a device that I use strictly for my Mavic.  The problem is obviously not with my device, but with the DJI GO 4 App.  I do not own any Apple products.
2018-4-4
Use props
Marian
lvl.4
Flight distance : 340597 ft

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-3 23:34
Hi, glad to know that the images and histogram are working fine on your end. For the peak focus threshold settings issue, could you please show us a photo? We'll look into it. The histogram can be move on the screen, you only need to drag it with your finger. Thanks!

Hi Diana thank you for your reply. I will certainly try and drag the histogram around.

For the peak focus threshold option, I am uncertain if an image will help. All you are going to see is that the peak focus threshold is set to 'close'. This happens every time I start the AC and I have to change the setting to 'high' or 'standard' depending on my preference.
2018-4-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Hi guys, so sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing, in order to help you better analyze the issue, could you please confirm and provide the information below:
1.Model of the drone: Mavic pro
2.Firmware version of the drone:
3.DJI GO4 app version:
4. Name of the mobile device:
5. The specific description of the issue:
6. What troubleshooting have you done:
7. Provide a video to show the problem:

Maybe you have provided some of the information in the post, but it's not comprehensive, so please follow the format above to provide all the information needed, we'll forward your issue to our engineer for a check, thanks!

2018-4-6
Use props
Pieren
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1265938 ft
Netherlands

1.Model of the drone: Mavic pro
2.Firmware version of the drone: 1.03.900
3.DJI GO4 app version: 4.4.2.8
4. Name of the mobile device: Huawei P9 Lite
5. The specific description of the issue: No record of cache video / Photo Sync on smartphone SD when SD selected in the app
6. What troubleshooting have you done: Resintall apps with full delation of previous DJI folders, change with another SD card, no change only work on Internal phone memory (Only for Video / NOK for Photo sync)
7. Provide a video to show the problem:
2018-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules