Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
fix Inspire 2 rattling props in 30 minutes. forever. free of charge)
1647 9 2018-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
meskal
lvl.3
Flight distance : 989275 ft
Russia

all you need is unscrew propmount, cut ring from thin film like this  TABpro protective film, put this ring (3) between two plastic parts (1)  and (2) and reassemble prop mount. thats it. it will hold your propeller  firmly as it should do. no foam (does not remove vibration) or any glue  (temporary) on the props needed.
just try this and please report here)
1.jpg 2.jpg
2018-4-2
Use props
Highasakite
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1423930 ft
United States

meskal, that is a cool little fix! Very simple and inexpensive. Safety First! Ken.
2018-4-2
Use props
TruGreen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>

great idea but wonder if you can use a regualr phone protector. ya know be smaller, less waste, and cheaper. or maybe even the plastic they 90% of stuff is sold in now-a-days, you know that plastic clam shell you gotta cut open and hope you dont cut yourself
2018-4-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Flight safety is always the top priority! Take care and fly safely.
2018-4-3
Use props
orion0007
lvl.4
Flight distance : 308642 ft
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-3 00:18
Flight safety is always the top priority! Take care and fly safely.

Diana,  if flight safety is always a top priority than why hasn't DJY addressed this problem to correct this defect?
2018-4-4
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>

orion0007 Posted at 2018-4-4 16:23
Diana,  if flight safety is always a top priority than why hasn't DJY addressed this problem to correct this defect?

Because rattling props are not sacrificing Inspire's flight safety. Once powered and off the ground, up-lifting prop thrust securely hold them tight against locking mechanism, eliminating any rattle. To my knowledge there was not a single reported case of Inspire 2 props disengaging during even the most brutal acrobatics. It's nothing more than cosmetic nuisance.
2018-4-4
Use props
Keule
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I don't know if it's somehow related to the OP, but look into this thread
2018-4-5
Use props
meskal
lvl.3
Flight distance : 989275 ft
Russia

Keule Posted at 2018-4-5 03:23
I don't know if it's somehow related to the OP, but look into this thread

Surely related.
Imagine if somebody very interested in selling quick release mounts for USD200 or sets of mounts+props for USD300.
how to make a good quick little promo of this product, free of charge?
just crash oem prop mount with plyers, make picture of it and post here and there in DJI forums and FB groups.
after that post comments like: "Thanks God, both my Inspires are equipped with T-Motor CF props".
you are done)
2018-4-5
Use props
orion0007
lvl.4
Flight distance : 308642 ft
United States

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 2018-4-4 21:39
Because rattling props are not sacrificing Inspire's flight safety. Once powered and off the ground, up-lifting prop thrust securely hold them tight against locking mechanism, eliminating any rattle. To my knowledge there was not a single reported case of Inspire 2 props disengaging during even the most brutal acrobatics. It's nothing more than cosmetic nuisance.

Really, are you an engineer?
2018-4-5
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>

orion0007 Posted at 2018-4-5 20:32
Really, are you an engineer?

Yes, I am.
2018-4-5
Use props