1931 12 2018-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans29ae36a7
lvl.3
Flight distance : 21558 ft
  • >>>

Hi,

I am working on fitting some accessories to the M210 to help my work in low light conditions and would gladly appreciate any help.

1) For the GPIO, can I set it like on an N3 to have one of them wired to camera shutter so that I can trigger from software?

2) For the GPIO, can have the PWM output controlled by one of the analog toggles on the cendance?

3) For the same thing, can I have the zoom on the Z30 also controlled by one of the analog control on the cendance?

thank you
2018-4-2
Use props
YOYOMAN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 676260 ft
Réunion

3) At the moment you can only use Zoom feature for Z30 or any camera with GO 4 APP or Pilot AP and that's very sad for a 1000$ RC
2018-4-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thanks for your input, we will verify with our engineers about the questions you raised, please kindly wait for a moment, will come back to you later, thank you.
2018-4-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, we got an update from the engineers. Please refer to the answers below regarding each question:
1. It can be triggered in the app after setting.
2. No, it can not be mapped to Cendence, so it can be set directly on the pilot.
3. No, it doesn't support at the moment, the next firmware will solve the problem.
Thank you for your support.
2018-4-4
Use props
YOYOMAN
lvl.4
Réunion

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-4-4 01:50
Hi there, we got an update from the engineers. Please refer to the answers below regarding each question:
2. No, it can not be mapped to Cendence, so it can be set directly on the pilot.

when is this firmware going to be released?! you promised us in January  that the next firmware will be released in few day... We are in April !
Come on, respect us, and give us a date !
2018-4-4
Use props
broadlandboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1654222 ft
United States

Think here might be a better place to look https://developer.dji.com/
2018-4-4
Use props
YOYOMAN
lvl.4
Réunion

2. No, it can not be mapped to Cendence, so it can be set directly on the pilot.

We claims no zoom feature from 5 months, and today is a big day for Z30 users, because DJI Thor announce for the first time that next firmware will able it !
Can't wait to use it.

The only question is when? DJI MOD already claims in January that next Cendence Firmware ll be released in few days.....
2018-4-4
Use props
broadlandboy
Second Officer
United States

YOYOMAN Posted at 2018-4-4 09:48
We claims no zoom feature from 5 months, and today is a big day for Z30 users, because DJI Thor announce for the first time that next firmware will able it !
Can't wait to use it.

but only on new Cendences , no update for old ones.
2018-4-4
Use props
YOYOMAN
lvl.4
Réunion

broadlandboy Posted at 2018-4-4 18:25
but only on new Cendences , no update for old ones.

do you mean new Cendences firmwares (0.45? or newer?) able to use Zoom function?
2018-4-5
Use props
broadlandboy
Second Officer
United States

I've 2 Cendences Original came in September running .30. 2nd came this tear running .45. Haven't got a Z30 so don't know about it.
2018-4-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

YOYOMAN Posted at 2018-4-4 09:48
Can't wait to use it.

Sorry for keeping you waiting, I will check with the engineers again.
2018-4-6
Use props
fansa7e34cd9
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2538474 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You can assign the C1 C2 buttons on the back of cendence to assign focus on and off in Pilot App which is sort of OK for us as we just need the focus end result not the smooth rolling focus, so at least it works for using Cendence that way with the Z30 on M210. Its a little hit and miss if you require finite focus points but it works to focus in and out without taking your hands off the remote to tap the app screen
2019-5-4
Use props
fansdc48a6d4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2022182 ft
New Zealand

2. No, it can not be mapped to Cendence, so it can be set directly on the pilot.

Hi Thor, thank you for your answer.
Could you please explain or provide a link to instructions about answers 1 and 2?
For answer 3, is it an update to the Z30 firmware or the Cendence firmware, and when can we expect that?

Cheers, Joel
2019-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules