Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 3 SE
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FredAix
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20705 ft
France

Hello,
Is the phantom 3 SE possesses electronic elements in redundancy (IMU, Compass) as on Phantom 4 Pro ?

En français :
Est ce que le phantom 3 possède des éléments électroniques en redondance (IMU, Compas) comme sur le Phantom 4 Pro ?

Thank you.

2018-4-2
Use props
Mark The Droner
Captain
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

No, the P4 series was the first Phantom to have that
2018-4-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Fred, I'm sorry to tell you that P3 SE does not have the redundancy design.
2018-4-2
Use props
daniel780811
lvl.4
Flight distance : 607766 ft
Hungary

To all admins:

As we are by the Phantom 3 SE I need to ask if there is any chance to improve the flight distance & the video stream with a new firmware? I used my bird in CE in Europe and also in FCC mode in Sri Lanka. I had a lot of trouble even I was in a wide open area w/o any interference or I was in a low inhabited area. In CE mode the max. distance is 250-350 meters with continuous video stream problems (late video stream and/or green screen) and alert signal. In FCC mode I could reach 700 meters on the beach w/o any interference (no buildings/cables or other electric signal sources). Sometimes I have immediately problems after the take off (even I'm in the middle of nowhere). I use a HUAWEI M2-A01w tablet. I have the last firmware and DJI Go version.
I adjusted the antenna continuously and turned the RC toward the bird so it was not a pilot problem. As there were a lot of feedback about this issue I think You should provide a clear communication to Your customers.

Thank You for Your reaction and please save our time and not ask the common questions about area, mobile device etc.). Just let us know if You are working on this issue or not as this model is not so important in Your portfolio.
2018-4-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

daniel780811 Posted at 2018-4-2 21:51
To all admins:

As we are by the Phantom 3 SE I need to ask if there is any chance to improve the flight distance & the video stream with a new firmware? I used my bird in CE in Europe and also in FCC mode in Sri Lanka. I had a lot of trouble even I was in a wide open area w/o any interference or I was in a low inhabited area. In CE mode the max. distance is 250-350 meters with continuous video stream problems (late video stream and/or green screen) and alert signal. In FCC mode I could reach 700 meters on the beach w/o any interference (no buildings/cables or other electric signal sources). Sometimes I have immediately problems after the take off (even I'm in the middle of nowhere). I use a HUAWEI M2-A01w tablet. I have the last firmware and DJI Go version.

Could you upload the screen recording for further analysis?
2018-4-2
Use props
Siambuddhas Group
First Officer
Flight distance : 116926 ft

daniel780811 Posted at 2018-4-2 21:51
To all admins:

As we are by the Phantom 3 SE I need to ask if there is any chance to improve the flight distance & the video stream with a new firmware? I used my bird in CE in Europe and also in FCC mode in Sri Lanka. I had a lot of trouble even I was in a wide open area w/o any interference or I was in a low inhabited area. In CE mode the max. distance is 250-350 meters with continuous video stream problems (late video stream and/or green screen) and alert signal. In FCC mode I could reach 700 meters on the beach w/o any interference (no buildings/cables or other electric signal sources). Sometimes I have immediately problems after the take off (even I'm in the middle of nowhere). I use a HUAWEI M2-A01w tablet. I have the last firmware and DJI Go version.

this is normal...really normal....300 meters triggers RTH.......in CE mode.
2018-4-2
Use props
daniel780811
lvl.4
Hungary

Siambuddhas Group Posted at 2018-4-2 23:28
this is normal...really normal....300 meters triggers RTH.......in CE mode.

I will make several videos from this 'really normal' behavior of the drone ok?
I think You missed to read carefully as I mentioned continous video problem during the flight... It means I go up and after a few seconds I have the weak video signal message and the video become green and/or start to late compare the reality. Also sometimes the screen freeze for 10-15 secs 50-80meters from the take off point.

2018-4-3
Use props
daniel780811
lvl.4
Hungary

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-2 22:09
Could you upload the screen recording for further analysis?

Dear Susan,

I will make some videos from the screen of the tablet when I will be able to fly again. Also I will indicate the location where I fly. I will open a new thread when I have these data.
2018-4-3
Use props
Siambuddhas Group
First Officer

daniel780811 Posted at 2018-4-3 01:10
I will make several videos from this 'really normal' behavior of the drone ok?
I think You missed to read carefully as I mentioned continous video problem during the flight... It means I go up and after a few seconds I have the weak video signal message and the video become green and/or start to late compare the reality. Also sometimes the screen freeze for 10-15 secs 50-80meters from the take off point.

i had already made such videos out...since DJI seems its NORMAL and OK.... understand what i mean now? I had own 1 and i also quite p  off with such lag and more...... hope u can get an direct answer from them....
2018-4-3
Use props
daniel780811
lvl.4
Hungary

Siambuddhas Group Posted at 2018-4-3 03:34
i had already made such videos out...since DJI seems its NORMAL and OK.... understand what i mean now? I had own 1 and i also quite p  off with such lag and more...... hope u can get an direct answer from them....

Clear now mate!
2018-4-3
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Captain
Flight distance : 3428747 ft
Spain

It is impossible fly a drone Dji in europe without signal , distance and Range problems , at least in my zone  , no matter what version you use , the solution is switch to FCC ... this is my experience in 5 months and near 200.000  meters of flight.
2018-4-3
Use props
daniel780811
lvl.4
Hungary

Nebuchadnezzar Posted at 2018-4-3 10:22
It is impossible fly a drone Dji in europe without signal , distance and Range problems , at least in my zone  , no matter what version you use , the solution is switch to FCC ... this is my experience in 5 months and near 200.000  meters of flight.

But how You switch to FCC? FakeGPS? In this case the RTH not working does it?
2018-4-3
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Captain
Spain

i dont use FAKE gPS Anymore , there are versions that hold FCC mode , in my case THE RTH works perfectly my friend
2018-4-3
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Captain
Spain

first 3 months using my drone in CE  .... 10.000 meters always having signal lost problems ... apps crashes , contant signal advices ......... just BS .

Last 2 months till yesterday using my drone in FCC .... 180.000 meters ...no more signal advices at 500 meters or less , no apps crashes , all window Gps above In the app always is green , RTH point recorded at 30 secs from the app start.

I can fly about 3000 meters without problems , it s very nice to know im not wasted my money
2018-4-3
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Captain
Spain

In short: goodbye to the fear of flying away. Good Luck
2018-4-3
Use props
Siambuddhas Group
First Officer

thats the solution and the hard truth...............cheers mates..........
2018-4-3
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Captain
Spain

Siambuddhas Group Posted at 2018-4-3 22:09
thats the solution and the hard truth...............cheers mates..........

Indeed my friend
2018-4-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

daniel780811 Posted at 2018-4-3 01:12
Dear Susan,

I will make some videos from the screen of the tablet when I will be able to fly again. Also I will indicate the location where I fly. I will open a new thread when I have these data.

Noted with thanks! There is no need to start a new thread, we'll keep following this one.
2018-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules