4375 62 2018-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Crash-Test-Dummy Posted at 2018-4-23 04:34
Looks like it works now!!  Thanks Diana and Mindy!!

Glad to know it works, please let us know if there is any further issue, we are always here to help.
2018-4-23
Use props
djiuser_K4kvaV1abgVi
lvl.1

France

I have the same problem i cannot post in the forum
2018-9-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_K4kvaV1abgVi Posted at 2018-9-13 14:26
I have the same problem i cannot post in the forum

Hi there, sorry to hear that, may I have the error message when you try to post in Forum?
2018-9-13
Use props
djiuser_K4kvaV1abgVi
lvl.1

France

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-13 19:54
Hi there, sorry to hear that, may I have the error message when you try to post in Forum?

You don't have authority to post in "New" group, redirecting to Forum Rules page now…
2018-9-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_K4kvaV1abgVi Posted at 2018-9-27 14:13
You don't have authority to post in "New" group, redirecting to Forum Rules page now…

Thanks for the error message, the point system of the “New” group has been changed to 0~40 points, and this group of users is not able to create new posts. Please check more details here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Ddateline
Please check your points in Personal Page, currently, you are lvl.1, you should be able to start your own thread, please try again, thank you.
2018-9-27
Use props
dailycorpse
New

United States

I am unable to post in any of the forums or create new threads inside the Ronin page! Trying to seek help on an issue with my Ronin M and it keeps redirecting me to the Forum Rules page saying I don't have authority to post. Any ideas why this keeps happening?
2018-11-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

dailycorpse Posted at 11-15 10:46
I am unable to post in any of the forums or create new threads inside the Ronin page! Trying to seek help on an issue with my Ronin M and it keeps redirecting me to the Forum Rules page saying I don't have authority to post. Any ideas why this keeps happening?

Hi dailycorpse, the point system of the “New” group is 0~20 points, and this group of users is not able to create new posts. You will need to get enough Points before you start your own thread, please check the link below on how to get the Points: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... mp;page=1#pid623200
2018-11-15
Use props
BrunoSperandio
lvl.1
Flight distance : 309613 ft

Brazil

My account doesnt have authority to post a thread too
2019-1-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

BrunoSperandio Posted at 1-17 04:01
My account doesnt have authority to post a thread too

Hi Bruno, the point system of the “New” group is 0~20 points, and this group of users is not able to create new posts. You will need to get enough Points before you start your own thread, please check the link below on how to get the Points: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=71515&page=1#pid623200 Thank you.
2019-1-17
Use props
Matija Šegrc
lvl.1

Croatia

I have also the same problem. I have to post about my order( ordered mavic air fly more combo refurbished one week ago but it hasn't shipped).
2019-2-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Matija Šegrc Posted at 2-12 00:47
I have also the same problem. I have to post about my order( ordered mavic air fly more combo refurbished one week ago but it hasn't shipped).

Now you should be able to start your own thread since you have already been in lvl.1, we have replied your post in another thread: https://forum.dji.com/thread-145778-1-1.html Please keep us updated there, thank you.
2019-2-12
Use props
Matija Šegrc
lvl.1

Croatia

Thanks a lot
2019-2-12
Use props
djiuser_DF2WlrLs9NY5
New
Flight distance : 1503 ft

Germany

I can't post a new thread either. Can you help me too?
Thanks in advance
2019-4-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_DF2WlrLs9NY5 Posted at 4-12 08:20
I can't post a new thread either. Can you help me too?
Thanks in advance

Hi there, the user rights of user groups have been adjusted. The point system of the “New” group has been changed to 0~20 points, and this group of users is not able to create new posts. More details, you may visit this link: https://forum.dji.com/thread-165421-1-1.html
2019-4-13
Use props
djiuser_DF2WlrLs9NY5
New
Flight distance : 1503 ft

Germany

Ok, thanks for the answer
2019-4-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

No problem, you are lvl.1 now and could start your own thread. If you have any other concern, please feel free to let us know.
2019-4-16
Use props
DJI Phantom Hex
Flight distance : 3146 ft

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-6 01:18
Sorry that I failed to check my message in time, yes, PM has been received, just to verify, did you have a try again?

Mindy I'm trying to make a post and can't. I'm new to drones and have a problem and need some help.  Can you help possibly?  Thanks Adam
2019-8-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DJI Phantom Hex Posted at 8-25 07:22
Mindy I'm trying to make a post and can't. I'm new to drones and have a problem and need some help.  Can you help possibly?  Thanks Adam

Hi Adam, you should be able to make your own post now, please try again.
2019-8-25
Use props
djiuser_W3xoasBNlPmR
New
Australia

Hello there, I'm new user, Ive just flown for the first time today, i had a lot of fun to be honest, I never thought piloting a drone would be so interesting and funny, however my mavic air was about 30 meters altitude and the battery started to worn me(law battery as I've set up at 22% and the Remote controller said to press the return home button so I did it, the drone suddenly started to fly more up to 65 meters and I panicked because I was trying to fly it down with the sticks but it would come down then I just continued to press the left stick down and finally Mavic air decided to comeback to me
2020-1-18
Use props
djiuser_yVInAfmCZVGL
New

Switzerland

Hi everyone,

I just acquired a mavic pro platinum and seem to be having video display issues. (a Pixel column displays ont the leftmost side of the screen instead of the right side, no problem in picture mode, only video). I came on the forum to look for an answer but am finding no related topics. So I tried to start one, but the forum is telling me I do not have the authority... Now I don't find info on how to get authority. What am I missing?
2020-3-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_yVInAfmCZVGL Posted at 3-3 09:41
Hi everyone,

I just acquired a mavic pro platinum and seem to be having video display issues. (a Pixel column displays ont the leftmost side of the screen instead of the right side, no problem in picture mode, only video). I came on the forum to look for an answer but am finding no related topics. So I tried to start one, but the forum is telling me I do not have the authority... Now I don't find info on how to get authority. What am I missing?

Hi there, sorry for the troubles with the drone, just to clarify, only the image transmission displays the pixel collumn or the original footage has the same problem?
New users need to acquire 20 points to start your own thread, the following activities could earn points: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... mp;page=1#pid623200
2020-3-4
Use props
Ronald Butts
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-22 19:02
Hi, I'm sorry to reply you late. It has been forwarded again, the related support team will check it for you again on Monday. Please try it later and let us know the update. Thanks!

I am having the same problem trying to post on this Forum.
2020-3-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Ronald Butts Posted at 3-21 09:23
I am having the same problem trying to post on this Forum.

Hi, Ronald. Sorry to know about that. Allow me to seek the attention of the relevant team that will help us isolate the issue.

Thank you for your understanding.
2020-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules