Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
can't login on iPhone
881 10 2018-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
How crazy is the DJI company . I can never log in ? WHy do i have to log in to my own phone ?
I have an Iphone 6 and the sytem was updated and I can never log in ?  I cannot work at my job if this bad program does not work

THIS is so stupid ??
2018-4-2
Use props
I think I hate DJI. They are really stupid . I am really very mad!!!
2018-4-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Just to verify, are you trying to log in DJI GO? Which page are you stuck in? Could you offer some screenshots or details for better assistance? Thank you in advance!
2018-4-2
Use props
Peterx
Captain
Flight distance : 1499708 ft

Whit what AC do you do your job and why you can´t log in to DJI on iPhone. When i sync my flights then i ´ve to log in and i can do it. It´s nothing to hate that company or program like DJI Go.
2018-4-3
Use props
peterprisk
New

India

You can login again in just you have to reset your password by opting the forgot password option then try to login and I got to know about this from Safari can't Establish a Secure Connection which you can also visit to know the procedure of login.
2018-7-25
Use props
Peterx
Captain

You don´t have to log in to your own phone but to the DJI server via Go app
2018-7-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi. We do apologize for the inconvenience that this caused you. We just want to clarify, are you trying to log in on DJI GO 4 application? Also, please make sure that your AC and RC is linked before you connect your iPhone and use the DJI Go 4 App. Thanks.
2018-7-31
Use props
djiuser_cZx85B50FYmX
New

United States

I have faced the same problem with my Lenovo Yoga, I thought its Lenovo issue, I connect with Lenovo solution center but they assured me that there is no issue with Lenovo, I tried to forget password too. But I can log in easily from other devices.
2018-9-4
Use props
peterprisk
New

India

fb.com nice post
2018-9-8
Use props
Sayhelloforme
Captain
Flight distance : 8133219 ft
United States

Do you mean you can Never log in from your phone or you have to log in each time you start the app ?
2018-9-8
Use props
Peterx
Captain

He means the 1st one. I have the same iPhone but was able to log in from the first time on with the option <stay logged in>.  
2018-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules