bad video feed and bad communication
1253 8 2018-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hdlou94
lvl.4
Flight distance : 753163 ft

Ok, so i finally decided to upgrade to the lastest software/firmware version, what a mistake. loss of video, green screen appears and dissapears,. loss of signal when I am only out 500 ft. warning of right gimbal wheel stuck..  DJI .. will yo ever get it right??
2018-4-3
Use props
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Your mobile device will run better if you follow these tips:

Check out this thread for more details on the right stick locked issue:
https://forum.dji.com/thread-142341-1-1.html

2018-4-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Just to verify, is the firmware update successful? What's the current aircraft, RC and APP version? Have you tested the performance in 5.8GHz?
2018-4-3
Use props
hdlou94
lvl.4
Flight distance : 753163 ft

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-3 01:45
Just to verify, is the firmware update successful? What's the current aircraft, RC and APP version? Have you tested the performance in 5.8GHz?

Yes, the firmware update was successful and i was on 5.8GHz
2018-4-4
Use props
DJ Nee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 84610 ft
Australia

I'm hoping there's a solution posted for this, as i have Mavic (working fine!) but i'm trying to help a friend out with his P4P as he has a really weak image transmition signal problem.
The firmware is the most recent, but after powering up, the image transmition is really weak....even with the craft 5 ft away from the handset.
I have tried re-pairing the controller with the craft.
I have tried assigning a different channel for the controller.
I have tried downgrading craft firmware to previous version.

None of the above has rectified the problem.

The controller shows  light 'stuttering' red and green (if that means anything to anyone?)

Please help as he needs this for his wedding in a couple of months.

Thx
2018-4-4
Use props
rwynant V1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>

What Tablet or phone are you using......If you are using something that's 2 years or older, then you may need to upgrade the Tablet or phone to a newer versions.

If not that,

Uninstall GO4

Update your software on your Tablet/Phone

Reboot the device

Install GO4

reboot the device....make sure WiFi is OFF

Now try this.... turn on RC.....turn on AC.....wait for the gimbal to complete the dance.....THEN turn on the GO4 app

Let us know.....

Randy
2018-4-5
Use props
DJ Nee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 84610 ft
Australia

rwynant V1 Posted at 2018-4-5 15:16
What Tablet or phone are you using......If you are using something that's 2 years or older, then you may need to upgrade the Tablet or phone to a newer versions.

If not that,

Thanks for the reply above.....although i think i've made a boo-boo as the controller for this model has a built in screen, so am i thinking it's an ADVANCED as opposed to the PRO? If so, i'll post in the relevant section.
2018-4-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

hdlou94 Posted at 2018-4-4 01:42
Yes, the firmware update was successful and i was on 5.8GHz

Well noted, thank you! May I know which mobile device do you use? Could you upload the screen recording for better analysis?
2018-4-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DJ Nee Posted at 2018-4-5 17:30
Thanks for the reply above.....although i think i've made a boo-boo as the controller for this model has a built in screen, so am i thinking it's an ADVANCED as opposed to the PRO? If so, i'll post in the relevant section.

DJ Nee, I've read your new post and replied there as well: https://forum.dji.com/thread-143176-1-1.html
Nice to know you have figured it out. Happy flying!
2018-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules