Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Minsk Panel City (low-light Zenmuse X7)
1180 7 2018-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gmanthegman
lvl.3
Belarus

Hey, folks!

We shot a new video on Zenmuse X7, using just 50mm.

ProRess 4444 XQ

No denoiser used

2018-4-3
Use props
__Leon_Fiebig__
lvl.4
Flight distance : 295000 ft
Slovakia

Those colors are awesome! Well done !
2018-4-3
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Amazing work!
2018-4-3
Use props
Barry Goyette
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14928 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice shots throughout. Too bad the series is ending, Some of this would have been great in the FX show The Americans...they could do a better job with their "USSR" scenes.

Tell us a little about your exposure, ISO, gamma etc. There's been some talk that the X7 doesn't hold up well at night. I'd love to hear how you beat that.
2018-4-3
Use props
gmanthegman
lvl.3
Belarus

Barry Goyette Posted at 2018-4-3 17:17
Nice shots throughout. Too bad the series is ending, Some of this would have been great in the FX show The Americans...they could do a better job with their "USSR" scenes.

Tell us a little about your exposure, ISO, gamma etc. There's been some talk that the X7 doesn't hold up well at night. I'd love to hear how you beat that.

I shoot everything in LOG, ProRess 4444, all the night scenes were at 1600 ISO.

You would get a slightly better picture when shooting 6k RAW, but the files are too big for my own projects.

X7 is definitely not a low-light beast, however it's still better than a previous camera.
In my own experience with X5S, I remember sticking to 800 ISO and 1.8 aperture.

The end result was blurry because of the aperture, and closing it would cause a significant loss of information.

My own conclusion about X7, I would say that low-light capabilities are about 20% better compared to X5S. But the biggest advantage of it is an actual 35mm sensor. Everything looks more dynamic, real and less sharp compared to m4/3.

However its still extremely questionable, does Zenmuse X7 justify a HUGE price tag.

2018-4-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Beautiful shot, thanks for sharing your experience and thought about X7, we will keep going to provide more professional product to professional users.
2018-4-5
Use props
Drone AD services
Second Officer
Flight distance : 697441 ft

gmanthegman Posted at 2018-4-3 23:34
I shoot everything in LOG, ProRess 4444, all the night scenes were at 1600 ISO.

You would get a slightly better picture when shooting 6k RAW, but the files are too big for my own projects.

Very nice done, I'm very impressed. You should have done some work on the set of  Blade runner...

Thanks for sharing and inspiring
2018-4-9
Use props
DRAGenDROP
First Officer
Flight distance : 26170253 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-5 00:55
Beautiful shot, thanks for sharing your experience and thought about X7, we will keep going to provide more professional product to professional users.

is it difficult to react also what he did write more?
However its still extremely questionable, does Zenmuse X7 justify a HUGE price tag.

2018-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules