Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal Assistant V 1.8 and Thumb control
749 4 2018-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
earthmediafilm
lvl.1
Norway

I am having real problems upgrading the receiver on my thumb control. I have posted separately about the details but now I am simply looking for a zip of Gimbal Assistant V 1.8. If anyone has this could they point me towards this, all of the old links to Gimbal Assistant V 1.8 are expired. Some suggest that using an older version could work to push the upgrade.

Thanks in advance,

James

2018-4-3
Use props
proimages
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1004731 ft

upgrading completely killed remote, thumb controler and both batteries..now I'm back because the replaced batteries have failed. 2-3 uses.so be careful cheers Darrin
2018-4-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

About the question, may I ask which Ronin do you use? We suggest you upgrade your Ronin to the latest firmware version with its DJI Assistant software and then please connect your thumb controller to your computer and upgrade the firmware of thumb controller to the latest version as well. See if it helps.
2018-4-4
Use props
earthmediafilm
lvl.1
Norway

DJI Thor, its the original Ronin. It is on the latest firmware, everything upgraded. The Thumb control has been upgraded in DJI Assistant 2.5. Everything is upgraded to the lastest firmware, only the thumb contol itself shows V1.0 although I have (according to the DJI Assistant V 2.5) upgraded the thumb controller successfully to 1.2. However the radio receiver only shows 1.0.0.6 and as I understand it should be on 1.1.0.0. Receiver show V1.0. When I push to upgrade it says no firmware available. I am on Mac OS and am trying to upgrade from there.
Basically the mac version is not offering me to upgrade the receiver.
2018-4-4
Use props
CP_CAVU
lvl.1

I'm having the same exact issue. There are other threads about this same problem that date back to October but the resolution seems...far off. Not very happy that I dropped a ton of cash on this and it doesn't work.
2018-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules