My experience with DJI customer support was...
1815 29 2018-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
el pelo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 236768 ft
United States

Great!
I was having some gimbal / camera issues so I decided to send my Mavic in for repair.

Door to Door I had my Mavic back to me in 6 days. Communication was excellent. DJI's Repair Service Center website provided updates and information through the whole process.

I am very pleased with the service provided. It seems that DJI has really improved the process from the last time I sent my Mavic to them. Well done DJI!
2018-4-3
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Excellent positive post, and got to say my own experiences with DJI have been 100% positive.
2018-4-3
Use props
TexasAerials
Second Officer
Flight distance : 566952 ft

This is good to see. I am about to send my Mavic in and was hoping that the turnaround would be quick. Are you in the US, and did you send it to Texas for the repair?
2018-4-3
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

Awesome. Finally a nice post for DJI customers service . BTW glad you're back flying.
2018-4-3
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Kudos to DJI Support.... AGAIN!  
2018-4-3
Use props
el pelo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 236768 ft
United States

TexasAerials Posted at 2018-4-3 06:23
This is good to see. I am about to send my Mavic in and was hoping that the turnaround would be quick. Are you in the US, and did you send it to Texas for the repair?

Yes I live outside of Dallas and the service center is in Grapevine so it was a quick turnaround. I shipped on Tuesday and it arrived at the service center Wednesday.
2018-4-3
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

This is nice to read, thank you for sharing your experience. I didn't have a need yet, but good to know that it is a very smooth process.
2018-4-3
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Refreshing to read
2018-4-3
Use props
SparksBird
First Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

Very good to hear indeed
2018-4-3
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Nice to see some good feedback about Dji.
2018-4-3
Use props
Silver Surfer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 46283 ft
United States

Good to hear that DJI has improved their customer service!  I hope it continues in the right direction.
2018-4-3
Use props
Lobstah Mobstah
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1218379 ft
United States

I only had one bad experience with them and it was over a chat where the representative gave me wrong information.  I have dealt with them on several other occasions since and have nothing but good things to say about them.  I think a lot of the bad reputation that they have is from disgruntled pilots who had crashes that were pilot error and didn't want to admit it.
2018-4-3
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Lobstah Mobstah Posted at 2018-4-3 09:42
I only had one bad experience with them and it was over a chat where the representative gave me wrong information.  I have dealt with them on several other occasions since and have nothing but good things to say about them.  I think a lot of the bad reputation that they have is from disgruntled pilots who had crashes that were pilot error and didn't want to admit it.

^^^^^THIS^^^^^^

Is more than likely a factual statement, disgruntled pilots looking to score a replacement because of bad piloting and or judgement. Well said.

2018-4-3
Use props
TexasAerials
Second Officer
Flight distance : 566952 ft

el pelo Posted at 2018-4-3 06:40
Yes I live outside of Dallas and the service center is in Grapevine so it was a quick turnaround. I shipped on Tuesday and it arrived at the service center Wednesday.

Cool, i'm in Houston but grew up in Grapevine so i was surprised to see that on the shipping label.  
2018-4-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi friend, it is so kind of you to share your story with us, which is really inspiring and encouraging, we will do the best to keep proving the professional service to you all. Appreciate your support again. Happy flying.
2018-4-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Lobstah Mobstah Posted at 2018-4-3 09:42
I only had one bad experience with them and it was over a chat where the representative gave me wrong information.  I have dealt with them on several other occasions since and have nothing but good things to say about them.  I think a lot of the bad reputation that they have is from disgruntled pilots who had crashes that were pilot error and didn't want to admit it.

Hi Lobstah, may I know when did the bad experience happen and the details of that case? We would like to learn from the experience and keep improving our service.
2018-4-3
Use props
djiuser_J0vGhQeqN5zC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 483629 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Taż chciałbym tak powiedzieć . Niestety wysłałem mojego obsidian dostałem inny nie 100% sprawny teraz piszą wysłać ponownie . Nie wiem co robić.
2018-4-4
Use props
djiuser_J0vGhQeqN5zC
lvl.2
  • >>>
Poland

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-4-3 19:17
Hi Lobstah, may I know when did the bad experience happen and the details of that case? We would like to learn from the experience and keep improving our service.

I would like to write that too. Unfortunately, I sent my new p4p obsidian to the Netherlands because it did not fly straight. I got another one with a disadvantage. This is terrible . Now write me to send it again. I will not send, I want my new drone
2018-4-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_J0vGhQeqN5zC Posted at 2018-4-4 14:12
I would like to write that too. Unfortunately, I sent my new p4p obsidian to the Netherlands because it did not fly straight. I got another one with a disadvantage. This is terrible . Now write me to send it again. I will not send, I want my new drone

Sorry to read on this, may I know what happened to this drone? Could you please also provide us the previous case number?
2018-4-4
Use props
djiuser_J0vGhQeqN5zC
lvl.2
  • >>>
Poland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-4 19:32
Sorry to read on this, may I know what happened to this drone? Could you please also provide us the previous case number?

CAS-1537004-D7B4K4
I bought obsidian in January, from the beginning there was a problem with compas, I reported the problem. I sent to Holland in March, I got another drone a few days ago, but it's not 100% restored, it has defects I wrote about to handle dji
2018-4-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_J0vGhQeqN5zC Posted at 2018-4-5 03:23
CAS-1537004-D7B4K4
I bought obsidian in January, from the beginning there was a problem with compas, I reported the problem. I sent to Holland in March, I got another drone a few days ago, but it's not 100% restored, it has defects I wrote about to handle dji

I've checked your case, both the aircraft and RC have been replaced at that time. Just to verify, do you charge the RC with the original charger? Could you post a screenshot of About page for double check? We'd like to check the current status.
2018-4-6
Use props
djiuser_J0vGhQeqN5zC
lvl.2
  • >>>
Poland

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-6 02:48
I've checked your case, both the aircraft and RC have been replaced at that time. Just to verify, do you charge the RC with the original charger? Could you post a screenshot of About page for double check? We'd like to check the current status.

Susan, dziękuję bardzo za zainteresowanie. dji z Holandii również zadzwonił do mnie za to, co dziękuję. Przekonwertowany dron nie działa w 100%, nie rozumiem, jak można przeprowadzić testy i wysłać taki dron. RC działa, ale jedna dioda LED jest wyłączona. Aplikacja widzi p4p biały. Nie chcę go ponownie wysyłać, boję się, że będzie źle. Nie wiem co robić.
2018-4-6
Use props
djiuser_J0vGhQeqN5zC
lvl.2
  • >>>
Poland

Jedna dioda noe świeci rc naładowany 100 %
20180407_001539.jpg
2018-4-6
Use props
djiuser_J0vGhQeqN5zC
lvl.2
  • >>>
Poland

To nie jest obsidian
Screenshot_20180407-002705.png
2018-4-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Received with thanks! I've reported this to our engineers for review, will come back as long as there is an update. Appreciate your patience.
2018-4-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey there, is the RC fully charged? What's the battery level when you read it from the APP? Regarding the standard white P4P icon in APP, I've checked with our engineers that this will not affect the normal usage. Sorry for the troubles.
2018-4-9
Use props
djiuser_J0vGhQeqN5zC
lvl.2
  • >>>
Poland

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-9 00:52
Hey there, is the RC fully charged? What's the battery level when you read it from the APP? Regarding the standard white P4P icon in APP, I've checked with our engineers that this will not affect the normal usage. Sorry for the troubles.

Hello, Rc is 100% charged. Regarding white p4p, I know that niw will affect the action but I paid for obsidian.
2018-4-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_J0vGhQeqN5zC Posted at 2018-4-9 01:23
Hello, Rc is 100% charged. Regarding white p4p, I know that niw will affect the action but I paid for obsidian.

I understand how you feel and would suggest sending the RC and aircraft in together. I've forwarded this to the right team, they will contact you and arrange the next step soon. Thanks for your patience.
2018-4-9
Use props
djiuser_J0vGhQeqN5zC
lvl.2
  • >>>
Poland

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-9 20:05
I understand how you feel and would suggest sending the RC and aircraft in together. I've forwarded this to the right team, they will contact you and arrange the next step soon. Thanks for your patience.

In spite of everything, I rate the service of dji on 5+ anyway. We are only people, I hope that they will solve the problem as promised. Thank you and best regards.
2018-4-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_J0vGhQeqN5zC Posted at 2018-4-11 12:34
In spite of everything, I rate the service of dji on 5+ anyway. We are only people, I hope that they will solve the problem as promised. Thank you and best regards.

Thanks for your kindness, our supervisor is keeping following up your case, hope it will be sorted out soon.
2018-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules