Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
update Go app for Crystal Sky
2171 12 2018-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Emilcaruso
lvl.2
Flight distance : 62205 ft
United States

when is the Crystal sky going to get the go app update..?? would like to be able to out put the FPV full screen.
2018-4-3
Use props
Mountaindrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26618251 ft
  • >>>

good question...
2018-4-4
Use props
sjd666
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3785020 ft
United Kingdom

2019 if we are lucky.
2018-4-4
Use props
sjd666
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3785020 ft
United Kingdom

sjd666 Posted at 2018-4-4 03:39
2019 if we are lucky.

I’ve given up using my CS, due to the range you get with the CS. gone back to my iPad now I can fly again
2018-4-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, thank you for your suggestion, I will forward this proposal to our engineers, hope it will be updated soon if possible. Appreciate your support to DJI products.
2018-4-6
Use props
Coyut
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2559222 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Any news on this? We have seen 2 iOS go4 updates since this thread got started.
As their own premium solution CrystalSky updates should be released at least at the same time as for the other use cases.
2018-5-18
Use props
FlyHighImaging
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1419459 ft

Why is it the Crystal Sky is always updated after IOS its your own product DJI for christ sake. We want the latest updates also after all we paid good money forbthe gear  
2018-5-18
Use props
Paco572
lvl.2
Canada

Sometime in the future long after we're all dead.
2018-5-18
Use props
nixuspix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2864974 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

Arrogance and ignorance  -  that is the DJI constant reaction to numerious requests of the CS owners. DJI if You can't suport in normal way CS, please make it possible to accept the same Android versions, you release for other Android smartphones. Please separate the CS update and DJI GO4 app update
2018-5-18
Use props
ToscanaDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13833304 ft
  • >>>
Italy

nixuspix Posted at 2018-5-18 10:11
Arrogance and ignorance  -  that is the DJI constant reaction to numerious requests of the CS owners. DJI if You can't suport in normal way CS, please make it possible to accept the same Android versions, you release for other Android smartphones. Please separate the CS update and DJI GO4 app update

Could be nice idea!
2018-5-18
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft

nixuspix Posted at 2018-5-18 10:11

I had suggested this quite a while ago already and hope it will be implemented in the near future.
But please, our DJI friends here are not arrogant nor ignorant, I believe they do their best to help us. Until now GO 4 is embedded in the CS firmware. Pulling it out sounds simple, but might be a bigger programming task than we imagine.
2018-5-21
Use props
Rob W
lvl.4
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

@DJI
Please separate DJI GO software from Crystalsky firmware, either by:
1. Create a "DJI App Store", from where we can download official updates for the different softwares.
Or:
2. Make the software .apk:s downloadable from the Crystalsky support page.
It's been asked for a long time.

I understand that the majority of the users don't have a Crystalsky, so I guess you want to please the majority first. But 1 month have passed since the Inspire 2 got the firmware with POI, and it is still not available to CS and Inspire 2 users, your premium segment.

Understand one thing, DJI: You should not abandon Pro users.
I paid more money for a CS made by DJI, then a cheap Android device. Yet your supporter gets the least support...
2018-5-21
Use props
Rob W
lvl.4
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Ping @DJI.
2018-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now