MC Error Arg!!!!
955 4 2015-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sky High Aerial
lvl.3

Canada

Just finished successfully updating everything - aircraft, rc, batteries and the new IOS app.
I got the MC Error today for the first time flying over water. I freaked out, immediately thinking it was a "Mission Control Error" and neither Major Tom or Houston were anywhere to be found
After reading up top, I am happy to learn it is only a memory card error. I am still using the stock MC. If I am caching my videos with the new director, would this be the reason I received the error?
My memory card was formatted before the flight.
If I want to cash the video I take, am I going to need a higher capacity MC?

2015-5-7
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

Hong Kong

Main Controller error. Is that MC Error or MC Data Error?
I suspect it's related to the SD card in Main Controller which is used to save flight logs, when the card is full there will be a "MC Data Error" hint.
It's ok, don't worry. Reboot your bird then SD card will empty itself and re-save the data.
2015-5-7
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

DJI-Autumn Posted at 2015-5-8 13:56
Main Controller error. Is that MC Error or MC Data Error?
I suspect it's related to the SD card in M ...

Ty for that info Autumn I had the same issue this evening...MC and it instructed me to reboot the air craft ..I did so and all was good.
I about had a stroke....just loaded the new FW too...had a few glitches but I reloaded it and all is good.

Question: will this happen often???

2015-5-7
Use props
lesmess
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2753402 ft
United Kingdom

Same happened to me over water, I almost had kittens ( a saying here in Scotland) it was by my side and on the ground In less than a minute.  Didn't fly it again until I found out what it was.  DJI why the red warning and not yellow or orange as it does not effect flight safety?
2015-5-7
Use props
sbarryjackson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18931532 ft
  • >>>
United States

LMFAO @ Major Tom!

Did you take your protein pill and put your helmet on?
2015-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules