Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Where are the voice-messages in Android?
1395 9 2015-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
panox
lvl.3
Flight distance : 568819 ft
Germany

Where are the voice-messages in Android?  Samsung Galaxy S5 and Samsung tablet: No more audiofiles like "Take off".  Where are they gone? Bring them back, please!
2015-5-7
Use props
panox
lvl.3
Germany

No answers - DJI - please switch some variables.  I wish to get back the spoken warnings and messages.

It's a mess with faulty updates.

2015-5-9
Use props
Dave E
lvl.4
Flight distance : 729560 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yep same problem here with the new android app. No voice alerts. nvidia shield, samsung note 8 and samsung s4. All the same.
2015-5-9
Use props
panox
lvl.3
Germany

Dave E Posted at 2015-5-9 19:33
Yep same problem here with the new android app. No voice alerts. nvidia shield, samsung note 8 and s ...

Hi Dave - I contacted the support by e-mail.  No response yet. I cannot enter anything into the chatroom. All of Chinese words and no blinking cursor.  

Did you contact the support?
2015-5-9
Use props
Dave E
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

panox Posted at 2015-5-9 22:56
Hi Dave - I contacted the support by e-mail.  No response yet. I cannot enter anything into the ch ...

Hi Panox. Yes I contacted the chat support but they went down the route of my nvidia shield not being on the list of supported tablets even though it has worked perfectly until this new app version. The guy changed his mind when I informed him that a poster on here also had this issue with a samsung s5 which definately is on the supported list. He said he would report it to R&D.
I have started another thread about this issue to try to bring it to Dji's attention as much as possible.
Autumn and Ed hopefully you will see this and pass it on to the relevant departments.
2015-5-9
Use props
panox
lvl.3
Germany

Thanks, Dave, hopefully DJI will fix this as soon as possible. Speech-messages like "Battery warning" are useful fo me.
2015-5-9
Use props
Grimtheviking
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11796312 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Same here too, no voice messages on S5. All Ok before last update.
2015-5-9
Use props
starship
lvl.4

United States

I'm glad it's not just me.  I had a VISUAL critical battery warning the other day, and it suddenly hit me that there was no verbal warning.  DJI please fix this ASAP.
2015-6-7
Use props
Dave E
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Well good news, the new android app version from the play store (1.2.0) has fixed the voice issue............... once again she speaks. Thanks Dji.
2015-6-20
Use props
GB44
lvl.4
Flight distance : 343848 ft
United Kingdom

I use Apple iPad Mini - iOS App and the last two flights I had there was no audio warnings either, so not just isolated to android.

I am just looking and hoping that DJI will provide and update or fix in the next update release, as its not a big deal really.  

I tend to concentrate more on flying and watching the aircraft mostly and only use the app to check battery level and telemetry readings and to make sure the camera is actually recording.  It was nice to hear when it did work though.
2015-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules