Ordering from Switzerland
1057 7 2018-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mhowellsmead
lvl.1
Switzerland

Be aware that DJI's warranty doesn't cover any courier costs from Switzerland to the nearest official handler in Holland. If there's an issue with the device or any accessories, you have to pay for shipping even if there's a manufacturing problem. This is one of the worst customer service issues I've come across in recent years. DJI may have the best drones in the consumer market, but that's no excuse for screwing over their customers. Truly terrible customer service.
2018-4-4
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Is this a warranty claim or an invoiced damage repair?
2018-4-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are sorry to know your address is not qualified for the shipping label, currently, we are unable to provide the free shipping label to all the countries and regions, if customers qualify for a return label, he/she will receive it within two working days. If not, the customer will be informed by email and should be responsible for shipping costs, we have made it clear in After-Sales Policy, sorry for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding. GTScreenshot_20180405_112259.png
2018-4-4
Use props
mhowellsmead
lvl.1
Switzerland

I don't understand at all (why I have to pay for DJI's manufacturing mistakes). I guess that's just part of the terrible service experience from DJI.
2018-4-5
Use props
mhowellsmead
lvl.1
Switzerland

A CW Posted at 2018-4-4 15:45
Is this a warranty claim or an invoiced damage repair?

Either. Makes no difference.
2018-4-5
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

mhowellsmead Posted at 2018-4-5 04:44
Either. Makes no difference.

Yes it does hence why I asked but if that's your attitude then my help ends here. Bye.
2018-4-5
Use props
mhowellsmead
lvl.1
Switzerland

DJI Holland confirmed in writing that the customer always has to pay shipping if they aren't local to the DJI official supplier. It's not my attitude but a clear statement from DJI.
2018-4-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

mhowellsmead Posted at 2018-4-5 06:13
DJI Holland confirmed in writing that the customer always has to pay shipping if they aren't local to the DJI official supplier. It's not my attitude but a clear statement from DJI.

We apologize again that the shipping label will not cover your region, we are working on improving our customer service around the world, hope we could provide shipping label to all the countries and regions one day, but currently, you will need to send in by yourself, as for if the drone has a manufacturing issue, we will make damage assessment firstly when the drone arrives in facility, your understanding will be highly appreciated.
2018-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules