Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can we all agree that the MP II...
50974 22 2018-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Acenspades
lvl.4
United States

...is vaporware.
Included in this is the Autel Evo.

I know there's some of you that can agree, but i'm getting sick and tired of forum posts and youtube vids of people speculating on the MP II; it'll be announced late March 2018, it'll be released spring 2018, it'll have 360 sensor covereage, it'll have 1" sensor, it'll have the cure to atheletes foot.

Autel Evo too is vaporware.  So Autel showcased it a few times at some conventions.  Big deal. For all we know that's just a prototype. Autel hasn't even provided a release date.
Wouldn't you think if Autel did have the Evo ready they'd have a release date?

And OsitaLV is a POS looking to troll us, IMHO.  Anyone can speculate on the next greatest technology.  Heck, i'll give you a list of 100 new tech that will come out this year and if 50 of those come to fruition i bet you people will say I'm an oracle of the future.  Ositalv is doing the same thing; shotgun approach, puts out all these specs, from a supposed and yet unconfirmed source.  If Ositalv got a quarter of his speculations correct I too bet you gullable people will put videos and post on forums "wow, Ositalv was correct".

So until Autel and DJI officially RELEASE, not announce, RELEASE their next gen drones, i won't click on any video or post about MP II or Autel Evo. I've even unsub'd to those youtube channels that just put videos on "Mavic Pro II updates" just to fill their channel with "content".

Can i get an amen?

2018-4-5
Use props
DINGO DOWN UNDA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3058816 ft
Australia

Totally agree...waste of reading time....
2018-4-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Amen to that....
2018-4-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

It was wishful thinking.
And a lot of clickbait.
2018-4-5
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

Thank you! I couldn't agree more! And especially on OsitaLV I prefer not to comment in detail...
2018-4-5
Use props
Gunship9
Captain
United States

They are trying to sell video time.  They need the audience and the clicks on their video for $$.  So,...it is either speculate on new products or cry on video like Jimmy Kimmel (works for him).  Here's hoping they don't get a free sample to review when the next drone is released.
2018-4-5
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

Totally agree. AMEN
2018-4-5
Use props
ambassador1
lvl.4
United States

But I mean...those blurry cropped randomly sourced images clearly show the MP2!!
2018-4-5
Use props
QuadKid
Captain
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

I'm waiting for the P4P, MP and MA to become obsolete, so they become like the most dependable drone I own, my glitch free, P3P. No more FW updates AKA problems, flies all the time everytime. Not taking anything away from the newer models and features they are all good for their purpose(s). No MP 2 for me unless my MP Crashes, Drowns, Flies away or it Burns up.
2018-4-5
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That would be good - it’s VERY boring!
2018-4-5
Use props
Acenspades
lvl.4
United States

Gunship9 Posted at 2018-4-5 12:56
They are trying to sell video time.  They need the audience and the clicks on their video for $$.  So,...it is either speculate on new products or cry on video like Jimmy Kimmel (works for him).  Here's hoping they don't get a free sample to review when the next drone is released.

That's what i mean. I get that there are channels that put out great information on the droning or video/picture editing.  Useful information.

But then you have youtubers (even the same ones that put out great content) that put videos, even if there's a winkling of any speculation on the MP II, that's 5 minutes long.  And for what? Just to put out content? Just for subs and likes.  For the record, i don't subscribe or like, rather dislike even those reputable youtubers that pull that crap.

As Jack Nicholson so elegantly put it in the movie The Departed , (he's so hot for me, we give him a whiff of my ass, he'll crawl right in it. ) .  People, even i got caught up TBH, are so ready for the MP II that they are all too ready to get a whiff of Ositalv's ass and crawl up any speculation to make a video out of it.
2018-4-5
Use props
Monkey007
Captain
Flight distance : 73775046 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Honestly I don't even watch those MP2 or Phantom5 videos, and I'm finding those 'Unboxing...', 'Max range', or 'Why I'm not buying...' videos just as annoying!
2018-4-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

ambassador1 Posted at 2018-4-5 13:18
But I mean...those blurry cropped randomly sourced images clearly show the MP2!!

We have not got any information about Mavic II, let's keep close attention to the DJI official online store.
2018-4-5
Use props
aim16V
lvl.3
Flight distance : 438852 ft
United States

Amen,plus they do it to collect money from YouTube more clicks mean bigger check
2018-4-5
Use props
Marian
Second Officer
Flight distance : 340597 ft

Agreed, there are way too many posts about it.
2018-4-6
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Monkey007 Posted at 2018-4-5 13:54
Honestly I don't even watch those MP2 or Phantom5 videos, and I'm finding those 'Unboxing...', 'Max range', or 'Why I'm not buying...' videos just as annoying!

Totally agree!   
2018-4-6
Use props
RimasRS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3225 ft
France

I am really with you guys
2018-4-6
Use props
RobertW
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41818 ft
  • >>>
United States

I agree with you, there are way too many posts about it.
2018-4-6
Use props
Burlingtonfilms
Second Officer
Flight distance : 108550 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Same here, too many mp2 threads.  We need to start a couple of MP3 threads.
2018-4-6
Use props
davidmartingraf
Captain
Flight distance : 84805085 ft
  • >>>

You got my vote.
2018-4-6
Use props
fansf77370fb
First Officer
Flight distance : 1008924 ft

Here’s what I think is funny. Everybody was out there selling their MP because of all the rumors of the MP2.
2018-4-6
Use props
fansf77370fb
First Officer
Flight distance : 1008924 ft

Burlingtonfilms Posted at 2018-4-6 16:43
Same here, too many mp2 threads.  We need to start a couple of MP3 threads.

You heard that too.
2018-4-6
Use props
LoSBoL
First Officer
Flight distance : 666483 ft
Netherlands

oh no, what have you done !!

here-comes-the-j8g0ff.jpg
2018-4-6
Use props
Advanced