Login problem with DJI Go 4
5563 15 2018-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HendrikJB
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2132792 ft
South Africa

After the most recent update of the DJI GO 4 App the GUI does not leave a space to input the security code.

One can enter the username/email address and your password but when the security code comes up there is no space to type it in.  What happens is that the space for the code is overlain by the link to the privacy conditions.

I`ve tried to rotate the tablet but it stays in landscape format.

djo go 4 gui.jpg
2018-4-5
Use props
DINGO DOWN UNDA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3058816 ft
Australia

Can you change the screen resolution or letter size on the tablet to shrink the screen?? I had to do that on my Huawei M2 tablet
2018-4-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Could you please restart the DJI GO4 app and try it again? If there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know, we'll here for help. Thanks!
2018-4-5
Use props
HendrikJB
Second Officer
South Africa

DINGO DOWN UNDA Posted at 2018-4-5 11:52
Can you change the screen resolution or letter size on the tablet to shrink the screen?? I had to do that on my Huawei M2 tablet

Thank you for your reply.

I assume that I must make the screen bigger by setting the resolution to a higher setting, correct?
2018-4-7
Use props
fans6f48c5ad
lvl.1

I am having the same issues with my Note 8. I have uninstalled the app, downloaded it again and Nadia. I can add my Email and password, then I hit the sign in button and it prompts me for a verification code that I am unable to see on my screen. I adjusted my resolution as mentioned in this forum, but am unable to get it to work. Please help
2018-4-8
Use props
DINGO DOWN UNDA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3058816 ft
Australia

HendrikJB Posted at 2018-4-7 03:03
Thank you for your reply.

I assume that I must make the screen bigger by setting the resolution to a higher setting, correct?

Sorry ...I cannot remember which way I did it but in the end I got the whole screen........the app actually worked better too...try one way and then the other...sorry for the brain fade !!
2018-4-11
Use props
HendrikJB
Second Officer
South Africa

DINGO DOWN UNDA Posted at 2018-4-5 11:52
Can you change the screen resolution or letter size on the tablet to shrink the screen?? I had to do that on my Huawei M2 tablet

I tried but no joy
2018-4-14
Use props
HendrikJB
Second Officer
South Africa

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-5 18:02
Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Could you please restart the DJI GO4 app and try it again? If there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know, we'll here for help. Thanks!

Diana,

I`ve restarted the app without resolving the problem.

I then set the letter size to smallest again without resolving the problem.

The screen resolution is not changeable.

I reinstalled the app. No change.

It is only after the recent upgrade that I experience these problems which include freezing up of the app.
2018-4-14
Use props
djiuser_ObxmSTCs5ya9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6496 ft
Sweden

i had the same problem and i found out with the help of a friend that if you click on the line above after the password and then click downshift you will come down so you can enter verification code
2018-4-19
Use props
djiuser_ObxmSTCs5ya9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6496 ft
Sweden

hello again mikael from sweden here, i had the same problem but with the help of afriend we found out that if you click on the line obove after the password and then click downshift, you will come on the enter verification code line good luck
2018-4-19
Use props
Dmitry495
lvl.3
Flight distance : 791194 ft
Russia

Hi everyone, I have a similar sign in problem, but different in the following sense: I took my wife's iPad Pro to check how DJI GO 4 will run on it. Installed the app and when try to sign in (BTW, I don't get any prompt for verification code), after entering email address and password it tells me "Sing in failed, Please check network connection." Apparently the device is connected to wifi. Could it be because I'm already signed in on the other device?
DJI: I would appreciate your feedback on this case
2018-4-19
Use props
HendrikJB
Second Officer
South Africa

djiuser_ObxmSTCs5ya9 Posted at 2018-4-19 10:50
hello again mikael from sweden here, i had the same problem but with the help of afriend we found out that if you click on the line obove after the password and then click downshift, you will come on the enter verification code line good luck

Thank you.

It is quite interesting that sometimes the login from DJI GO 4 requests that the security code be put in an sometimes not.
2018-4-20
Use props
coypu
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Having the same problem. i get the same screen as the top of the page. I'm unable to type in the code, no amount of  taping around the screen does anything.  D.J.I.  support suggest restarting the tablet checking the wifi ,  done still no result. Tried reloading GO4 app. still no result  So i now have £900  paperweight.
2018-6-8
Use props
HendrikJB
Second Officer
South Africa

coypu Posted at 2018-6-8 05:24
Having the same problem. i get the same screen as the top of the page. I'm unable to type in the code, no amount of  taping around the screen does anything.  D.J.I.  support suggest restarting the tablet checking the wifi ,  done still no result. Tried reloading GO4 app. still no result  So i now have £900  paperweight.

Sorry to hear about that.  It really is a problem.

Which mobile device are you using?
2018-6-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

coypu Posted at 2018-6-8 05:24

Hi, sorry for the troubles, I would like to ask what is the model of your phone? Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the application? Please provide the screenshot of the issue for us to check it. Thank you.
2018-6-26
Use props
Adrian Pawlikowski
New

Ireland

Mam problem z zalogowaniem się do aplikacji . Nic nie działa i jest wymagany chinski numer . Co mam zrobić nie mogę się zalogować nawet przez Facebook
2019-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules