795 6 2018-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KevinC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 77743 ft
Singapore

Hi,

Just want to check if there are anybody in Singapore that owns a propeller guard for Inspire 2.

Thank you.
2018-4-5
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Kevin, sorry to tell you that we don't have propeller guard for inspire 2 from our official website. I would recommend you fly your drone in open area. Thanks for your support.
2018-4-6
Use props
epicjib
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3016060 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-4-6 18:48
Kevin, sorry to tell you that we don't have propeller guard for inspire 2 in our official website. I would recommend you fly your drone in open area. Thanks for your support.

You mean these? https://store.dji.com/product/inspire-2-propeller-guard Other dealers have these in stock.
2018-4-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

epicjib Posted at 2018-4-7 07:14
You mean these? https://store.dji.com/product/inspire-2-propeller-guard Other dealers have these in stock.

I guess what she said is we do not have the Inspire 2 Propeller Guard in stock in our online store at the moment, sorry for the misunderstanding, if the dealer has it in stock, you can also purchase from them.
2018-4-8
Use props
KevinC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 77743 ft
Singapore

Thanks guys! finally got my prop guard
2018-6-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

KevinC Posted at 2018-6-5 17:16
Thanks guys! finally got my prop guard

Glad to know that, kindly keep us updated in any case you encountered any trouble. Thank you
2018-6-6
Use props
Ace_In_Sunriver
lvl.1
United States

I just received my I2 prop guards today and I am very impressed with the very light weight, the strength, the quality and the ease of mounting. However I am very disappointed at the fit. Clamping them down to the arm they won't even grip and they rotate loosely to vertical.

I used some blue paper towels to wrap around the arms (2 - 2" strips cut the long way from a single sheet, then taped to the arm and wrapped around the arm and securerd with scotch tape) to fill the gap and they are functional. The shape leaves a little to be desired as about 1/2" of the props are longer than the guard at 0° and 180° but otherwise have great protection side to side. All the same it's a great peace of mind knowing that I'm protecting both the public and the props.

2018-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules