Inspire 1 Pro Blue light
4142 7 2018-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
newguy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1484341 ft
United States

I just pulled my Inspire 1 Pro out today, to fire it up and see that it still worked well.  It had sat untouch for two weeks.  It did not work well.

Early in the start up sequence, as the gimble starts to spin, the gimble goes limp and the blue tail light starts flashing.  It does this with both my X5 and my XT cameras.  I tried starting the AC with out the RC on, same sequence of issues.

Any thoughts?

2018-4-6
Use props
newguy
lvl.3
United States

I am so full of fail, it is leaking onto the forum.

The AC had not fully moved from Travel mode to Landing mode and was generating the error.  I cycled it once, and all is better now.
2018-4-6
Use props
TruGreen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>

thats why i like my Inspak backpack case. bird stays in landing mode with Z3 attached. dont need to worry about travel mode
2018-4-6
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Any error message in the app? Please provide more details about the situation. Thanks for your support.
2018-4-6
Use props
newguy
lvl.3
United States

It said gimbal disconnect and had the solid blue light on the AC
2018-4-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

newguy Posted at 2018-4-6 18:41
It said gimbal disconnect and had the solid blue light on the AC

Solid blue light means the drone is still in travel mode, therefore, the gimbal will not self-check and be recognized by the flight controller. So now the drone cannot exit travel mode right? Will the landing gear move when you toggle the Transformation Switch up and down at least four times?
2018-4-8
Use props
newguy
lvl.3
United States

Thanks for your concern Mindy.  I got it fixed and all is well.  I flew yesterday.  Thanks again.
2018-4-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

newguy Posted at 2018-4-8 17:11
Thanks for your concern Mindy.  I got it fixed and all is well.  I flew yesterday.  Thanks again.

Glad to know the issue was figured out by yourself, hope you enjoy flying, please keep us updated if there is any further issue.
2018-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules