Repair / Service not what was expected
731 4 2018-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
3VP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 165945 ft

Difficult company to deal with (for me). I sent my drone in on 16 Dec 2017 for repairs or replacement under the DJI Refresh program if repairs could not be contemplated. They send a repair invoice for $200. I mention I have DJI Refresh and it would be cheaper for me to invoke that. They keep sending me invoices for $200 - of course, the emails are “no reply” so I have to continually seek assistance to have an invoice for the DJI Repair program. Today, I received a tracking number - the drone is being returned not repaired/replaced. It is 6 April 2018 (FOUR MONTHS) after they received it. While there could indeed have been miss communication involved, it would have been nice if the invoices were not dead links and to be able to respond back via return email. Weeks would go by sending emails to support, that were not understood and incredibly frustrating to deal with. I hope I can start fresh upon the drone’s receipt and I can resubmit to get this thing replaced or repaired.

How everyone seems to have their turn around time to be about two weeks astounds me. To date, four months and I still haven’t received it...but apparently, it is on its way.

2018-4-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

We're sorry to hear about your experience. I managed to get your case number via the forum info, and reported to the management to investigate. The designated department will take care of your case soon, I’ll keep an eye on it as well. Again, I deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused.
2018-4-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Update: We've reviewed your case and found that several quotations have been sent to you under Repair and DJI Care Refresh at the first time.  Per the history, it seems that you are pausing and pondering between repair and refresh. To avoid the further misunderstanding, the support tried to double check with you, but did not receive any clear direction. We're so sorry for the troubles and confusion. The right team will contact you soon and see whether we can stop the package. We'll keep following up and help you address this out asap.
2018-4-6
Use props
3VP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 165945 ft

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-6 19:46
Update: We've reviewed your case and found that several quotations have been sent to you under Repair and DJI Care Refresh at the first time.  Per the history, it seems that you are pausing and pondering between repair and refresh. To avoid the further misunderstanding, the support tried to double check with you, but did not receive any clear direction. We're so sorry for the troubles and confusion. The right team will contact you soon and see whether we can stop the package. We'll keep following up and help you address this out asap.

I appreciate it. Yes, a repair was requested and quoted, but support indicated there is a possibility repair may not be done, and at their discretion, they may replace the aircraft. I mentioned if that is the case, then replacing under the refresh program would be cheaper. Invoices received since were all for repair, which was substantially more than replacing under the refresh.

I am not upset; there was some miscommunication - I am just hoping upon the aircraft's return I will be authorized to resubmit in the hope of having a better conclusion.

It's amazing forum administrators have a better understanding of the situation and are way more helpful in one simple topic than four months of communication with support. I wish the forum administrators worked for support - more would get done sooner for everyone!
2018-4-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

3VP Posted at 2018-4-6 20:03
I appreciate it. Yes, a repair was requested and quoted, but support indicated there is a possibility repair may not be done, and at their discretion, they may replace the aircraft. I mentioned if that is the case, then replacing under the refresh program would be cheaper. Invoices received since were all for repair, which was substantially more than replacing under the refresh.

I am not upset; there was some miscommunication - I am just hoping upon the aircraft's return I will be authorized to resubmit in the hope of having a better conclusion.

You are so kind. We're keeping learning and improving our service, would like to offer better service for the customers we valued. Please sit tight and wait for the update patiently.
2018-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules