Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
The Famous Whistler Blackcomb Mountain - Decker Loop 4K
987 32 2018-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pasquale Josepe
Captain

United States

Hi guys. I'm excited to share another one of my adventures.  This is the very end and almost backcountry of the famous Whistler Blackcomb mountain.  It's an amazing and challenging hike but you'll want to go after seeing the video.  This was right in the middle of forest fire season so the far ground is cloudy, BC air is very very clear except during times of extreme fires.

As always, I appreciate any likes, comments or subscriptions to my YouTube channel. I'm not just the editor, I'm the guy hiking these behemoth mountains to get that footage lol.

Pasquale Josepe

2018-4-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Nice video, it's really amazing. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to seeing more videos from you.
2018-4-6
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Captain
Flight distance : 178018 ft

Well done, Pasquale.  What elevation were you at when you launched your drone?  As for advice, I think this is the FIRST time that I've looked at a video where the OP asked for suggestions to improve and I do NOT have any.   You did all the things that I look for correctly:  Short video - under 3 minutes, short clips, no transitions, smooth slow flying, good music, good color.  You are hereby awarded one California Attaboy!  
2018-4-6
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Dude, as  always stunning and to the point!
2018-4-6
Use props
dji TO88
Captain
Flight distance : 4678 ft

Great video, thanks for posting!
2018-4-6
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

Nicely done thanks for sharing
2018-4-6
Use props
Neilmreid
lvl.1
Flight distance : 57723 ft
United Kingdom

Great video, subbed on YT as well
2018-4-7
Use props
QuadKid
Captain
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

Great Video! Good for you, you keep hiking that way and you will live to be 100 ! I am curious to know what editing software you use to create your titles/intros, I've been looking at Adobe After Effects, any suggestions? I like the fly over, fly through titles, I see on some of your videos.
2018-4-7
Use props
4WDaus
Captain
Flight distance : 1187257 ft
Australia

Fantastic video
2018-4-7
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Very nice Video
2018-4-7
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Excellent footage   
2018-4-7
Use props
Gregbella
Captain

Great video can’t wait to see more
2018-4-7
Use props
Pasquale Josepe
Captain

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-6 17:10
Nice video, it's really amazing. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to seeing more videos from you.

Thanks a lot DJI Diana.  I appreciate that you took the time to leave a comment.  I put out a video every 2 weeks but if you'd like a notification than hit the bell icon on my channel
2018-4-7
Use props
Pasquale Josepe
Captain

United States

StanfordWebbie Posted at 2018-4-6 17:39
Well done, Pasquale.  What elevation were you at when you launched your drone?  As for advice, I think this is the FIRST time that I've looked at a video where the OP asked for suggestions to improve and I do NOT have any.   You did all the things that I look for correctly:  Short video - under 3 minutes, short clips, no transitions, smooth slow flying, good music, good color.  You are hereby awarded one California Attaboy!

Haha your comment made me laugh and made me proud.  The elevation of Blackcomb is about 2200 meters.   Forgive me if I've asked you this before but is that you on the horse, are you an officer?
2018-4-7
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Captain
Flight distance : 178018 ft

Pasquale Josepe Posted at 2018-4-7 02:36
Haha your comment made me laugh and made me proud.  The elevation of Blackcomb is about 2200 meters.   Forgive me if I've asked you this before but is that you on the horse, are you an officer?

Yes, it is me on my horse.  I'm a sworn and badged volunteer with our local Sheriff's Mounted Search and Rescue unit.
2018-4-7
Use props
Pasquale Josepe
Captain

United States

StanfordWebbie Posted at 2018-4-7 06:54
Yes, it is me on my horse.  I'm a sworn and badged volunteer with our local Sheriff's Mounted Search and Rescue unit.

Buddy you're awesome.  A drone pilot that volunteers to help save people.
2018-4-7
Use props
Pasquale Josepe
Captain

United States

dronist Posted at 2018-4-6 18:15
Dude, as  always stunning and to the point!

Thanks man!
2018-4-7
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Your welcome, just keep it coming!  
2018-4-7
Use props
Pasquale Josepe
Captain

United States

dji TO88 Posted at 2018-4-6 19:11
Great video, thanks for posting!

Thanks buddy!
2018-4-7
Use props
Pasquale Josepe
Captain

United States

QuadKid Posted at 2018-4-7 00:53
Great Video! Good for you, you keep hiking that way and you will live to be 100 ! I am curious to know what editing software you use to create your titles/intros, I've been looking at Adobe After Effects, any suggestions? I like the fly over, fly through titles, I see on some of your videos.

Hey QuadKid.  Thanks for the compliments.  So to do the titles I use Adobe After Effects and for the rest of the editing I use Adobe Premiere.  It's a bunch of steps to do the title like that but it's not hard.  The essential part of it is to use the camera tracker tool.  You should be able to find a 10min video showing all the steps.  I plan on doing tutorials this summer on my channel and the title animation will be one of them.  Check my channel around the start of June or you could hit the bell icon and you'll automatically be notified : )  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbUYWOzM3PFX5CLMDDKqL7A
2018-4-8
Use props
QuadKid
Captain
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

Pasquale Josepe Posted at 2018-4-8 00:38
Hey QuadKid.  Thanks for the compliments.  So to do the titles I use Adobe After Effects and for the rest of the editing I use Adobe Premiere.  It's a bunch of steps to do the title like that but it's not hard.  The essential part of it is to use the camera tracker tool.  You should be able to find a 10min video showing all the steps.  I plan on doing tutorials this summer on my channel and the title animation will be one of them.  Check my channel around the start of June or you could hit the bell icon and you'll automatically be notified : )  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbUYWOzM3PFX5CLMDDKqL7A

Thanks PJ, I just d/loaded After Effects CC yesterday, been watching tutorials, very sophisticated software, I felt the same way about PhotoShop CC when I first got that, still learning but is much easier now than at the start. Thanks for the link, will be watching.
2018-4-8
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

Fantastic footage and video, thank you very much!
2018-4-8
Use props
Pasquale Josepe
Captain

United States

Gregbella Posted at 2018-4-7 01:46
Great video can’t wait to see more

Thank you.  Should be another video in 2 weeks.
2018-4-8
Use props
Pasquale Josepe
Captain

United States

Thank you!
2018-4-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Pasquale Josepe Posted at 2018-4-7 02:32
Thanks a lot DJI Diana.  I appreciate that you took the time to leave a comment.  I put out a video every 2 weeks but if you'd like a notification than hit the bell icon on my channel

You are welcome, I have hit the bell icon and subscribed your channel.

2018-4-9
Use props
Pasquale Josepe
Captain

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-9 00:39
You are welcome, I have hit the bell icon and subscribed your channel.

That's awesome!
2018-4-9
Use props
B1houdini
Captain
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Spectacular Video.
Take it from another hiker that was great scenery.
You did an excellent job with the music and editing.
Looking forward to seeing more. Thanks for sharing.
2018-4-9
Use props
Pasquale Josepe
Captain

B1houdini Posted at 2018-4-9 17:23
Spectacular Video.
Take it from another hiker that was great scenery.
You did an excellent job with the music and editing.

B1houdini thank you.  I'm glad another hiker appreciates it.  If you haven't had a chance yet you should check out my channel.  A dozen more videos there.....and I could use a few thumbs up as the drone haters gave me 5 thumbs down on this new vid.
2018-4-9
Use props
B1houdini
Captain
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Pasquale Josepe Posted at 2018-4-9 22:16
B1houdini thank you.  I'm glad another hiker appreciates it.  If you haven't had a chance yet you should check out my channel.  A dozen more videos there.....and I could use a few thumbs up as the drone haters gave me 5 thumbs down on this new vid.

Gave you a Thumbs UP
2018-4-10
Use props
Pasquale Josepe
Captain

I noticed!  You're the best
2018-4-10
Use props
Marian
Second Officer
Flight distance : 340597 ft

Wow, what an amazing video. The landscape is beautiful and the music just fits perfectly. Thanks for sharing.
2018-4-10
Use props
Pasquale Josepe
Captain

United States

Marian Posted at 2018-4-10 22:20
Wow, what an amazing video. The landscape is beautiful and the music just fits perfectly. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks man.  I have a hard time finding good music but glad you liked it.
2018-4-11
Use props
Pasquale Josepe
Captain

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-4-8 01:00
Fantastic footage and video, thank you very much!

No, thank you for watching and commenting!!!
2018-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules