Mavic Pro edge focusing issue
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mlamb
lvl.3
Flight distance : 140190 ft
United States

Today as I was going over some of my photos I took today, I noticed the upper left hand corner was out of focus.  I'm like what the heck, cause everything else was nice and sharp.  I go back and look at other photos that I have taken, and then I can see it in the upper left hand corner there too.  So I google it, and see its a problem, and that some people send their drone off and it gets fixed, sometimes its better, and sometime it comes back worse.  I'm building a house right now and taking pictures daily to document the process, so I really don't want to be without my Mavic Pro for a few weeks.  What do you guys think about the focus on this pic?  Is it worth sending it back, and hoping I get one with better focusing?  The drone flies perfectly otherwise...  
In this shot I was using the center focus function, raw format only, AEB 5 shot exposure.
Out of focus in upper left hand corner

2018-4-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Could you please check all the original photos from the SD card and confirm that if all the original photos have this issue or only this one? Please provide more samples, we'll look into it, thanks!
2018-4-6
Use props
mlamb
lvl.3
Flight distance : 140190 ft
United States

Hi Diana,

I went back and looked at the previous photos I have taken, and I can see this soft focus issue in all of them if I look for it.  I do see just a hint of soft focus in the other corners too, but nowhere near the size and bluriness of the upper left corner.  Here are some more examples:

Another example
One more example
2018-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules