Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
LIGHT BRIDGE-2 , N3 with custom camera gimbal
2013 9 2018-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Z-axiscorp
lvl.2

India

hii

Can I use LB-2 , N3 along with 3 axis customise gimbal on my custom quad frame ?

would I be able to operate camera  PAN , TILT , ZOOM IN-ZOOM OUT and recording ON-OFF from LB-2 on above setup ?

IF YES then HOW ? IF NO how can I make it possible ?

kindly guide . really appriciated. thanks

pandyajugal@gmail.com

2018-4-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Regarding your inquiry, it is very hard to realize, first you need to make sure your 3-axis-customize gimbal can keep stable by itself, and you need to add the Remote Controller Channel Expansion Kit on the remote controller of LB2. What's more, there must be the three-pin port(which must be able to receive PWM signal) on your gimbal to realize the function you mentioned.
2018-4-8
Use props
Z-axiscorp
lvl.2

India

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-8 00:18
Regarding your inquiry, it is very hard to realize, first you need to make sure your 3-axis-customize gimbal can keep stable by itself, and you need to add the Remote Controller Channel Expansion Kit on the remote controller of LB2. What's more, there must be the three-pin port(which must be able to receive PWM signal) on your gimbal to realize the function you mentioned.

okay yes my gimbal can be steady by itself and  it has PWM output.
you mean to say I would be able to control below functions with LB2 WITH CHANNEL EXPANSION KIT + N3 + CUSTOM GIMBAL (PWM).
- CAMERA CONTROL OF PAN & TILT
- CAMERA OPTICAL ZOOM IN , ZOOM OUT
-RECORDING ON-OFF
-ALL THE TELEMETRY DATA ON I-PAD SCREEN ALONG WITH VIDEO

CORRECT ?

2018-4-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Z-axiscorp Posted at 2018-4-8 10:51
okay yes my gimbal can be steady by itself and  it has PWM output.
you mean to say I would be able to control below functions with LB2 WITH CHANNEL EXPANSION KIT + N3 + CUSTOM GIMBAL (PWM).
- CAMERA CONTROL OF PAN & TILT

Yes, you can use the items you mentioned to control pan, tilt, zoom in/out, and recording on-off via mapping the channels F1-F8.
Please note that your gimbal should be able to receive PWM signal. And you can use app DJI GO to view the data and video.
2018-4-8
Use props
Z-axiscorp
lvl.2

India

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-8 19:26
Yes, you can use the items you mentioned to control pan, tilt, zoom in/out, and recording on-off via mapping the channels F1-F8.
Please note that your gimbal should be able to receive PWM signal. And you can use app DJI GO to view the data and video.

thanks for the information. yes it receives PWM signals.  just last confusion
I read somewhere that N3 /A3 does not have access to D1-D8 OR F1-F8 port in assistance software so after buying expansion kit would I be able to MAP all control as written in post ?
also will it have enough energy to operate the controls properly  ?
2018-4-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Z-axiscorp Posted at 2018-4-9 02:32
thanks for the information. yes it receives PWM signals.  just last confusion
I read somewhere that N3 /A3 does not have access to D1-D8 OR F1-F8 port in assistance software so after buying expansion kit would I be able to MAP all control as written in post ?
also will it have enough energy to operate the controls properly  ?

No, that's incorrect. If your gimbal's all three axis can be controlled separately, then you can map three switches for these movements. But we cannot control the zoom-in and zoom-out. If the gimbal has a shutter channel, you can map it with N3. Kindly note, the PWM signal from N3's F ports is 0~2500us. And there will be telemetry data on the live video.
Actually, we have not tested your gimbal, so we cannot promise the compatibility. Thanks for your understanding,
2018-4-10
Use props
Z-axiscorp
lvl.2

India

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-10 02:21
No, that's incorrect. If your gimbal's all three axis can be controlled separately, then you can map three switches for these movements. But we cannot control the zoom-in and zoom-out. If the gimbal has a shutter channel, you can map it with N3. Kindly note, the PWM signal from N3's F ports is 0~2500us. And there will be telemetry data on the live video.
Actually, we have not tested your gimbal, so we cannot promise the compatibility. Thanks for your understanding,

okay so in total we will have 5 PWM F-3 TO F-7 which we can map to pitch/Roll, YAW ,ZOOM IN , ZOOM OUT,   ON & OFF  else F1, F2 & F8 will fixed to L.G. , FAN & SHUTTER  . is that what you are trying to tell , correct ? we will be using fpvmodel rescue-2 10X camera.

can we use LB-2 inbuilt left  switch no .10 camera setting dial and no.15 gimbal dial for PITCH ? also what about C1 and C2 ?
if YES then
in total we will be able to use below channels including LB-2 inbuilt switch & expansion kit
no 10. , no. 15 , C1 , C2 , F3 TO F7  CORRECT ?

2018-4-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Z-axiscorp Posted at 2018-4-10 11:37
okay so in total we will have 5 PWM F-3 TO F-7 which we can map to pitch/Roll, YAW ,ZOOM IN , ZOOM OUT,   ON & OFF  else F1, F2 & F8 will fixed to L.G. , FAN & SHUTTER  . is that what you are trying to tell , correct ? we will be using fpvmodel rescue-2 10X camera.

can we use LB-2 inbuilt left  switch no .10 camera setting dial and no.15 gimbal dial for PITCH ? also what about C1 and C2 ?

The PWM signal from N3's F ports is 0~2500us. If the control signal of your gimbal is in above range, you can map F ports to the corresponding command. But the preset switches on LB2 remote controller cannot be set for your commands. You can only set the switches on the expansion kit. Also, the zoom function can not be achieved.
2018-4-11
Use props
Z-axiscorp
lvl.2

India

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-11 03:10
The PWM signal from N3's F ports is 0~2500us. If the control signal of your gimbal is in above range, you can map F ports to the corresponding command. But the preset switches on LB2 remote controller cannot be set for your commands. You can only set the switches on the expansion kit. Also, the zoom function can not be achieved.

I need 5 PWM output signal , power I will provide through BEC . will I get 5 individual PWM output ?  
2018-4-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Z-axiscorp Posted at 2018-4-11 04:09
I need 5 PWM output signal , power I will provide through BEC . will I get 5 individual PWM output ?

Can you double check the PWM signal that you need? There is nearly no product use PWM below 700us.
2018-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules