Map restrictions and updating maps and offline maps
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
14jnewmy14
lvl.3
Flight distance : 452835 ft

Ok so this is a two part question. I've been searching the forum and can't seem to find exactly what I'm looking for. Hopefully you all can help.
1) On my maps on the DJI Go 4 app or even DJI Go, I can't get the satellite overlay to work, I click the option when I bring up the layers selection, but al it ever lets me do is the standard map with streets. I've had it before but it doesn't want to let me do it anymore. Does this have to do with offline maps? I can't seem to find the option to download offline maps anymore so I'm guessing when I'm out flying and don't have network connection, no maps? How do I download offline maps now with the revisions they have made?
2) What is a good websiteor app or service you all use to see restricted flight areas? I'm going on a trip to Maui and want to make sure I'm good to go and be able to plan ahead of time. I know the standard rules, no airports,national parks and things of that nature, but every area has it's specific places you can't fly. Any tips would be greatly appreciated
2018-4-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I had replied your post on Mavic forum. Please keep us updated there if any questions. Please don't post repeatedly.
2018-4-7
Use props
14jnewmy14
lvl.3
Flight distance : 452835 ft

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-4-7 23:51
I had replied your post on Mavic forum. Please keep us updated there if any questions. Please don't post repeatedly.

I posted on both because I have a mavic pro and P$P+ that I'm having the same issue with.
2018-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules