New Phantom 4 Pro+ NO IMAGE TRANSMISSION SIGNA
5854 5 2018-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_PEp4mLwh74c7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11625174 ft
  • >>>

I have a new Phantom 4 pro plus. However I see that there is always NO IMAGE TRANSMISSION SIGNAL on the screen, no matter what kind of HD setting I changed. The camera takes normal photos and video works also normal. I tried to change to other new Lexar high speed SD card or Sandisk Extreme SD card, all are same even I formatted the SD card. Today I flew the drone with my friend who had a Mavic Pro, his drone worked so well, but I always had this trouble. I feel so bad. Please help me to figure out the problem.

Thank you very much.

2018-4-7
Use props
djiuser_PEp4mLwh74c7
lvl.4
  • >>>

I finally got the signal followed by the instruction from the instruction by Ready Set Drones:  
2018-4-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey there, thanks for keeping us updated. The issue may appear if the aircraft and controller versions are not compatible. Glad to know you have found the solution timely. Wish you have a good time on flying the drone.
2018-4-8
Use props
Buckeye
Second Officer
Flight distance : 29931 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_PEp4mLwh74c7 Posted at 2018-4-7 21:21
I finally got the signal followed by the instruction from the instruction by Ready Set Drones:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiGy74ZVu9I&t=262s

Just wanted to say thanks your video help me.
2018-4-9
Use props
djiuser_PEp4mLwh74c7
lvl.4
  • >>>

Buckeye Posted at 2018-4-9 16:52
Just wanted to say thanks your video help me.

I think it is a common problem for DJI P4P+.

Beware that  you cannot see the LOCAL UPDATE under advanced setting directly for new version of P4P+, as described by READY SET DRONE,the video, but hides somewhere under Advanced Setting (Sorry I cannot remember). I think it is easy to find out.
2018-4-9
Use props
FlavioGontijo
New
Brazil

I had the same problem but also the dji assistant in my pc dos not recognize the phantom nor the RC, so I can’t do that. Do you know what can I do?
2019-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules