1172 4 2018-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mr Smith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3621066 ft
  • >>>
United States

I use an iPad mini 4 128gb for flying my Phantom 4 and I was recently reviewing shots I took in the Go 4 App editor. When I click on a picture and it brings it up, it fails to bring up a return menu or download button, ect and I have to completely close the app just to get back to the main menu or return to the camera view. I've never had this issue before, but it started happening maybe 2 weeks ago and has not changed since.  Is anyone else having this problem, and if so, is there a simple fix to it? I'm weary of uninstalling and reinstalling the app because I don't want to lose any of the content and footage that I have saved within it right now.

2018-4-7
Use props
Mr Smith
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Also, as you can see, there is a slight lag when tapping certain things, like going into the editor and into Album and Photos
2018-4-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey Smith, may I know what's the current APP version? Could you post a screenshot of About page of the iPad Mini?
Alternatively, you can clean the cache from here: Me-Settings(right upper corner)-Clean Cache.
2018-4-8
Use props
CanonMax
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8953215 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

you need to keep your finger on screen, of the photo and whilst "pressing" swipe it down to get back to the other pictures/album.....
2018-4-11
Use props
Mr Smith
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

CanonMax Posted at 2018-4-11 04:51
you need to keep your finger on screen, of the photo and whilst "pressing" swipe it down to get back to the other pictures/album.....

Yeah, I figured that out today actually, but shouldn't there still be a little menu bar that allows me to download or delete the picture that I'm viewing? And I should also be seeing the little blue box that gives me the option to download the HD version.
2018-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules