7182 24 2018-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eddie Ling
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4636224 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

I have some missing flight log record in DJI GO app.  They were shown once and then missing forever.  I can find the data record in DJI Go App folder in my mobile device but it is not showing in the app anymore.  Anyone has similar expeerience and solutions?

Regards,

Eddie
2018-4-8
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

Did you maybe log in with a different account? Have you tried to sync your flightrecords?
2018-4-8
Use props
Eddie Ling
lvl.2
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-4-8 01:04
Did you maybe log in with a different account? Have you tried to sync your flightrecords?

thanks for reply, i only have 1 account and did the sync multiple times...
2018-4-8
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A few people have reported this - hopefully a DJI mod can help
2018-4-8
Use props
Eddie Ling
lvl.2
  • >>>
Hong Kong

A CW Posted at 2018-4-8 01:35

Yes, I hope DJI can provide a fix but it seems the problem has been last for a very long time without any solution.
2018-4-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Eddie, could you please export the whole flight records folder, PM me your DJI account and tell know which records are missing? Please also name the app version of your DJI GO 4. Will forward to our engineers to check. Thanks in advance.
2018-4-8
Use props
Eddie Ling
lvl.2
  • >>>
Hong Kong

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-4-8 20:05
Eddie, could you please export the whole flight records folder, PM me your DJI account and tell know which records are missing? Please also name the app version of your DJI GO 4. Will forward to our engineers to check. Thanks in advance.

Hi Thor, I had PM you the details and give you the details of the missing records.  Please let me know if i miss out anything.
2018-4-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Eddie Ling Posted at 2018-4-9 04:57
Hi Thor, I had PM you the details and give you the details of the missing records.  Please let me know if i miss out anything.

Yes, received it. Thank you for your info, btw, what is the DJI GO 4 app version? Looking forward to your reply.
2018-4-10
Use props
Eddie Ling
lvl.2
  • >>>
Hong Kong

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-4-10 23:51
Yes, received it. Thank you for your info, btw, what is the DJI GO 4 app version? Looking forward to your reply.

Hi Thor, v4.2.8(553-googlePlay)
2018-4-13
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
Flight distance : 816158 ft
United States

A CW Posted at 2018-4-8 01:35

DJI customer support told me I was a lair, and nobody has ever had this problem......... Funny.

TO the op. Good luck. This is a nightmare DJI will ignore till it causes your drone. Then they will say it's your fault, and charge you hundreds of dollars for a repair. Have fun.
2018-4-13
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

btw, my drone was missing records as well. I asked my drone to take off to 6ft without toughing anything other than take off. It then spun out of control, and crashed. DJI says its my fault somehow and refuses to pay for the repairs even though I pay for refresh. Get this fixed, or you will be screwed when you crash. Not if, when.
2018-4-13
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

Eddie Ling Posted at 2018-4-8 05:03
Yes, I hope DJI can provide a fix but it seems the problem has been last for a very long time without any solution.

I tried to fix this problem for 6 months with zero luck, and zero help from DJI. I am sure you  know what I am talking about.

You will crash with these problems, then you will be blamed.
2018-4-13
Use props
Eddie Ling
lvl.2
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Bulldog Posted at 2018-4-13 04:36
btw, my drone was missing records as well. I asked my drone to take off to 6ft without toughing anything other than take off. It then spun out of control, and crashed. DJI says its my fault somehow and refuses to pay for the repairs even though I pay for refresh. Get this fixed, or you will be screwed when you crash. Not if, when.

why no replacement for your DJI care?  I don't get it?
2018-4-13
Use props
Eddie Ling
lvl.2
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Bulldog Posted at 2018-4-13 04:38
I tried to fix this problem for 6 months with zero luck, and zero help from DJI. I am sure you  know what I am talking about.

you mean you have seek for help from DJI but with no fault found?
2018-4-13
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

Eddie Ling Posted at 2018-4-13 15:21
you mean you have seek for help from DJI but with no fault found?

DJI has not helped with my problem of app loss every single flight. They kept telling me to try new devices, keep flying and trying. WEll, it finally lifted off and crashed automatically. NOw I have sent it to DJI refresh, which they repaired the crash, but ignored the app loss problem. So I am getting the same drone back, with the same problems, and DJI didn't even try to fix my main problem...... Great customer service huh? Been going on for 6 months now
2018-4-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Eddie Ling Posted at 2018-4-13 02:30
Hi Thor, v4.2.8(553-googlePlay)

Sorry for the late reply and thank you very much. I had forwarded to the engineers to confirm. Please wait patiently.
2018-4-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Bulldog Posted at 2018-4-15 06:17
DJI has not helped with my problem of app loss every single flight. They kept telling me to try new devices, keep flying and trying. WEll, it finally lifted off and crashed automatically. NOw I have sent it to DJI refresh, which they repaired the crash, but ignored the app loss problem. So I am getting the same drone back, with the same problems, and DJI didn't even try to fix my main problem...... Great customer service huh? Been going on for 6 months now

Bulldog, as long as you can send the drone back, you should be able to use the DJI Care Refresh. As for the DJI GO 4 app crashing issue, if it is not the recommended device, we are sorry to tell that it might have the compatibility issue for running the app. If the app crashes, flight records might not be continuing generated. It is not about the drone but the app.
If the app keeps crashing on the recommended device, please let us know, provide the crash log and app version and the name of the mobile device. We will forward to the engineers to check.
We appreciate your kind understanding.
2018-4-16
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-4-16 21:34
Bulldog, as long as you can send the drone back, you should be able to use the DJI Care Refresh. As for the DJI GO 4 app crashing issue, if it is not the recommended device, we are sorry to tell that it might have the compatibility issue for running the app. If the app crashes, flight records might not be continuing generated. It is not about the drone but the app.
If the app keeps crashing on the recommended device, please let us know, provide the crash log and app version and the name of the mobile device. We will forward to the engineers to check.

Thanks DJI Thor. I have tried 3 different devices now, two recommended and one that I know works on my cousins drone. It continues to drop the app on my drone. I think I first said this to you about 5 months ago......
2018-4-17
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

Double post
2018-4-17
Use props
Eddie Ling
lvl.2
  • >>>
Hong Kong

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-4-16 21:34
If the app keeps crashing on the recommended device, please let us know, provide the crash log and app version and the name of the mobile device. We will forward to the engineers to check.

Hi DJI Thor, thanks for following up and I'll wait for your respond.
2018-4-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Bulldog Posted at 2018-4-17 03:18
Thanks DJI Thor. I have tried 3 different devices now, two recommended and one that I know works on my cousins drone. It continues to drop the app on my drone. I think I first said this to you about 5 months ago......

Sorry for the info mixing up. If it is possible, could you please tell me the mobile device that you had tried, provide me with the crash log and the app, Android OS version?
For exporting the crash log: connect the device to the computer to export it: /sdcard/DJI/dji.go.v4 /LOG/CRASH.
Will forward to the engineers to check. Thank you.
2018-4-18
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-4-18 19:11
Sorry for the info mixing up. If it is possible, could you please tell me the mobile device that you had tried, provide me with the crash log and the app, Android OS version?
For exporting the crash log: connect the device to the computer to export it: /sdcard/DJI/dji.go.v4 /LOG/CRASH.
Will forward to the engineers to check. Thank you.

Why in the world would I do that with you again? Just to be ignored for another couple months? Very strange you now are trying to help, after months of ignoring  me.......
2018-4-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Bulldog Posted at 2018-4-21 05:07
Why in the world would I do that with you again? Just to be ignored for another couple months? Very strange you now are trying to help, after months of ignoring  me.......

If you had provided the info, please kindly provide me with the link since I might've missed the notification and can't be retrieved, sorry for the inconvenience and your understanding will be highly appreciated.
2018-4-23
Use props
MYGLO3
lvl.1
United States

Im glad to know im not the only one here in the same boat. I was landing my drone and it went straight left and got stuck on a high tree. My case has been ongoing for the last 3 months , I just got a semi-apology saying due to the high volume during the holidays bla bla bla. My flight records were there once and now gone when I proceeded with the case. My calls have been dropped saying i'm #2 in the queue line then to #1 then it rings and then the call drops. I have tons of names of representatives I've spoken to such as, supervisor Carl, Francis and Arnold and then always told their 'data analysis team' will verify. At this point I'm just not trusting DJI to do the right thing for their customers.  The lack of customer support is atrociously awful. All im asking for is what I paid for which is my replacement, nothing more. I very much tempted to proceed with a formal complaint to the Better Business Bureau if DJI doesn't correct their mistake.
2019-1-7
Use props
spistor
lvl.1
Flight distance : 117464 ft
United States

MYGLO3 Posted at 1-7 12:25
Im glad to know im not the only one here in the same boat. I was landing my drone and it went straight left and got stuck on a high tree. My case has been ongoing for the last 3 months , I just got a semi-apology saying due to the high volume during the holidays bla bla bla. My flight records were there once and now gone when I proceeded with the case. My calls have been dropped saying i'm #2 in the queue line then to #1 then it rings and then the call drops. I have tons of names of representatives I've spoken to such as, supervisor Carl, Francis and Arnold and then always told their 'data analysis team' will verify. At this point I'm just not trusting DJI to do the right thing for their customers.  The lack of customer support is atrociously awful. All im asking for is what I paid for which is my replacement, nothing more. I very much tempted to proceed with a formal complaint to the Better Business Bureau if DJI doesn't correct their mistake.

@MYGLO3  - Did you ever figure out what happened to your drone? I had a similar experience this past weekend. I had been flying my Mavic Air for 10+ minutes. When I was bringing it back to land, it all of a sudden shot straight left and got stuck in a tree. I was lucky it hit the tree as I was flying near a lake and would have just kept flying. When I went to check my flight records, that flight was gone. I've tried syncing multiple times, but it looks like it's gone.
2019-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules