Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Matrice 100 and dji GO
1417 5 2018-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rovpilot
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24327 ft

OK here is a simlar problem in which the M100 is not reconised by the app go

do all the usual startup but then the app wanted  to open up go 4.0 so i click the go
button to open up  the go  app

now on the samsung galaxy a it used to connect straight away now it dosent  even thoug i took off the go 4.0 app (androud)

now i have a ipad mini and the same problem  no work (ios)

but i have a older i pad running 10.3.3 (14g60) and this works as well as it should do
not even my fone works

now all devices are with all the lates firmware to my knowledge

the big ipad is to big

every think worked now i dont have any onboard dji cameras this is a platform for a third party gimbal with flir camera
so all work has to be done throught hhe n1 assistant

any help would be appreciated

2018-4-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

M100 uses DJI Go APP. Regarding to this issue, may I know your Samsung Galaxy model and the Android system version? What's the iPad mini model and iOS system version?
After you turn on the aircraft and remote controller, launch DJI Go APP, what's the message on Samsung Galaxy and iPad mini? Please provide us the images to have a double check. Thank you in advance.
2018-4-9
Use props
rovpilot
lvl.1

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-9 00:53
M100 uses DJI Go APP. Regarding to this issue, may I know your Samsung Galaxy model and the Android system version? What's the iPad mini model and iOS system version?
After you turn on the aircraft and remote controller, launch DJI Go APP, what's the message on Samsung Galaxy and iPad mini? Please provide us the images to have a double check. Thank you in advance.

hi

android  galaxy SM-T585
android ver7.0

ipad me276b/a
version11.3 (15e216)

i  get no message as it will not connect
on turning on the m100  remote the ipad beeps to say there is a power source connected with the go app open or closed it just sits on the opening page saying connect your dji device
and the same happens to the ipad min

and my olde bigger ipad works

and this it
model md511ll/a
version 10.3.3  (14g60)
2018-4-9
Use props
rovpilot
lvl.1

rovpilot Posted at 2018-4-9 04:26
hi

android  galaxy SM-T585

following  up
i have a ph3 pro and it works on android and ipad mini
2018-4-9
Use props
rovpilot
lvl.1

rovpilot Posted at 2018-4-9 04:32
following  up
i have a ph3 pro and it works on android and ipad mini

another up date

have now reinstalled the go app for the 5th time and it works this is with out the go 4.0 app not installed
will be trying it in a few mins
2018-4-9
Use props
rovpilot
lvl.1

rovpilot Posted at 2018-4-9 04:48
another up date

have now reinstalled the go app for the 5th time and it works this is with out the go 4.0 app not installed

the only thing i did extra on the android was to go into the usb settings and tell it to use "connect a mididevice"

this has never done this before
but still not working on the ipad mini
2018-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules