1525 11 2018-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WynandKruger
lvl.1
Flight distance : 871739 ft
South Africa

[size=14.6667px]Hi,

[size=14.6667px]First time poster, long time reader.

[size=14.6667px]My Mavic Pro is doing something weird. I entered active track[size=14.6667px] and filmed for a while while riding the lawnmower (exciting, I know!). I then went back to normal flight mode and came in for a landing. When I landed, the drone just landed, without doing the usual safety check and landing slowly.

[size=14.6667px]I tbought that[size=14.6667px] it was strange so I changed the battery and sent it up again to check it out. When I went up, I didn't see the front distance radar and the ground clearance on the controller displays "clearance: - -". Held my hand under it and it did nothing, it did not ascend like it should. When I click on the main entry page, everything is normal. Vision sensor state is normal.

[size=14.6667px]Then I went back[size=14.6667px] into active track. It allows me to draw the square, but then does nothing, it does not lock on, the square just vanishes. Same with quickshots and tap and fly. Tripod mode and the rest works just fine.

[size=14.6667px]Then I thought I should try to calibrate the sensors. Before I can start the calibration, i get an error next to the button, "please reboot the aircraft". I reboot and it keeps giving me the error. Then I tried to install assistant in driver enforcement mode which solved everyone else's problem, but mine! Still[size=14.6667px] get the error. Tried on windows 10 and windows 7. I do not have access to Mac.

[size=14.6667px]I then tried to downgrade the firmware just to update it again to the latest, still no VPS nor Active track and can't calibrate.

[size=14.6667px]I tried doing a reset to factory[size=14.6667px] default, made no difference. Any advice would [size=14.6667px]be appreciated. I am stumped.
2018-4-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. May I confirm that did your drone crash before or not? At the same time, could you please show us a screenshot of the error message? We'll look into it, thanks!
2018-4-8
Use props
WynandKruger
lvl.1
South Africa

Hi, my drone did have a bird strike a month ago, but no damage, only broken props. I do not get an error on the DJI go app, everything is normal. I only get an error on dji assistant. Please see attached image.
2018-4-8
Use props
WynandKruger
lvl.1
South Africa

Active track and the rest of the intelligent flight modes give no error, they just dont work.
2018-4-8
Use props
WynandKruger
lvl.1
South Africa

Please see the following video of active track, no errors, it just wont lock on.

2018-4-8
Use props
WynandKruger
lvl.1
South Africa

Tap and go also not working, no errors anywhere, just not working.

2018-4-8
Use props
WynandKruger
lvl.1
South Africa

2018-4-9
Use props
WynandKruger
lvl.1
South Africa

2018-4-9
Use props
WynandKruger
lvl.1
South Africa

Please help.
2018-4-9
Use props
DJT_MVSP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2018645 ft

Try to disable obstacles avoidance while active tracking & during tap fly in sensors settings
2018-4-9
Use props
WynandKruger
lvl.1
South Africa

Tried to disable obstacle avoidance in active track and tapfly, made no difference. I think the culprit is my obstacle avoidance and forward obstacle sensors, as they are needed to trace the subject, if I am not mistaken. That will be the root of my problem.
2018-4-9
Use props
MarcuHaugh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 51030 ft

United Kingdom

WynandKruger Posted at 2018-4-9 21:21
Tried to disable obstacle avoidance in active track and tapfly, made no difference. I think the culprit is my obstacle avoidance and forward obstacle sensors, as they are needed to trace the subject, if I am not mistaken. That will be the root of my problem.

Did you ever fix your issue?
I've got the same problem, I can draw a box but it won't lock on.
2019-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules