Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin M Roll Axis Spazzing Out
976 7 2018-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kyle Andersen
lvl.1

United States

HELP!!! I have had my ronin for 3 and a half months, and all of a sudden the roll axis seems to be nonstop rotating back and forth. I have tried using the DJI assistant app and numerous tutorials on adjusting stiffness of axis, auto tuning, calibration, etc. Nothing seems to work at all. Occassionally, i will turn it on and it will be working just fine. But most of the time, it will endlessly rotate back and forth. I have less than a week until a wedding shoot and i absolutely need this piece of equipment to be in working order. What should I do?
2018-4-8
Use props
Kyle Andersen
lvl.1

United States

2018-4-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry to read on this, please restore all the setting back to the default and make sure the Ronin is balanced well. If this error persists, we recommend to send it in for further diagnosis and repair service. It seems to be a motor issue. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2018-4-9
Use props
Andersenvisuals
lvl.1

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-9 00:56
Sorry to read on this, please restore all the setting back to the default and make sure the Ronin is balanced well. If this error persists, we recommend to send it in for further diagnosis and repair service. It seems to be a motor issue. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

I bought this ronin m new through a third party along with my Sony a7s ii, is there a one year warranty on the ronin to be able to send it in for free? Or will this cost?
2018-4-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Andersenvisuals Posted at 2018-4-9 06:02
I bought this ronin m new through a third party along with my Sony a7s ii, is there a one year warranty on the ronin to be able to send it in for free? Or will this cost?

May I know where did you purchase the unit? From which country?
2018-4-11
Use props
Andersenvisuals
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-11 03:33
May I know where did you purchase the unit? From which country?

This was from E-Bay through BuyDig company. The ronin was part of a bundle deal. A7S II + Ronin M + 128GB Memory card. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-a7 ... :g:sKcAAOSw8axaKe4Y
2018-4-17
Use props
Andersenvisuals
lvl.1

United States

Andersenvisuals Posted at 2018-4-17 14:13
This was from E-Bay through BuyDig company. The ronin was part of a bundle deal. A7S II + Ronin M + 128GB Memory card. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-a7S-II-Full-frame-Mirrorless-Interchangeable-Lens-Camera-DJI-Ronin-M-Gimbal/332422184321?epid=219584238&hash=item4d65e7fd81:g:sKcAAOSw8axaKe4Y

United States I believe
2018-4-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Thanks for getting back to us, for customers in North America, please note: DJI products purchased after August 1st, 2016 are covered under warranty only if they are purchased from DJI authorized dealers.
2018-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules