Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P4 Advanced PLUS video garbled
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gman4MF
lvl.2
Flight distance : 57861 ft

I have a brand new Phantom 4 Advanced +
Did not even put on the props yet, did not even fly the damn thing !!!
Yet i charged the batteries, created a DJI-account, was prompted to install new firmware so i followed instructions...
After which i noticed that the video is garbled on the (integrated) remote-screen
but also recordings on the SD from the drone itsself is garbled & sometimes even frozen

I've spent almost 2000 euro's on this drone and accesoires but it has very bad and faulty video and one of the 3 batteries is DOA
(i unpacked and activated the whole dji-drone-package recently, several weeks after it was initially received)
WTF DJI ?

2018-4-8
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Send it packing right back from where it came.
2018-4-8
Use props
Gman4MF
lvl.2

I have a brand new Phantom 4 Advanced +
Did not even put on the props yet, did not even fly the damn thing !!!
Yet i charged the batteries, created a DJI-account, was prompted to install new firmware so i followed instructions...
After which i noticed that the video is garbled on the (integrated) remote-screen
but also recordings on the SD from the drone itsself is garbled & sometimes even frozen

I've spent almost 2000 euro's on this drone and accesoires but it has very bad and faulty video and one of the 3 batteries is DOA
I've unpacked and activated the whole dji-drone-package recently, several weeks after it was initially received, but no warranty on the battery because i wasn't able to unpack it right away  and no decent firmware to fix the garbled video issue ???
WTF DJI ?

2018-4-8
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Upload a clip from the SD card in the aircraft to Dropbox, we can then take a look at the video and advise.
2018-4-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I’m sorry you’re feeling disappointed because of the issue. Could you upload some original videos in the SD card for better assistance? It is recommended to upload to Google Drive or Dropbox and share the link with us here, we'd like to look into the exact status. Thanks in advance!
2018-4-8
Use props
Gman4MF
lvl.2

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-8 18:48
I’m sorry you’re feeling disappointed because of the issue. Could you upload some original videos in the SD card for better assistance? It is recommended to upload to Google Drive or Dropbox and share the link with us here, we'd like to look into the exact status. Thanks in advance!

Will do asap...
I've watched several youtube flicks about the same problem

and although i have a different version (the PLUS version, screen and mobile system included)
i decided to do the following:
1. i've downloaded the current listed latest version according to the dji-com website and downgraded the firmware of the RC (Firmware v01.02.02.00 onhttps://www.dji.com/phantom-4-adv/info#downloads
2. i copied the unzipped bij file to the micro-sd card which i put in the remote controller and started the downgrad proces
3. after reboot i tested the RC and drone and all appeared to be better
4. the RC checked for the newer firmware (version 1.3) , which i installed
5. after reboot the RC and drone were tested again and all appears to be working fine now
6. later when i have more time i will try to fly the phantom4 advanced plus for the very first time and report back here...

wrote all this down so maybe someone else who has the same problem can have a go at it as well...

anyway, hope this will keep working flawlessly...
back to checkup and update later...
cheerz !
2018-4-9
Use props
Gman4MF
lvl.2

*updated to version 01.03.06.00 (not 1.3)
2018-4-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Gman4MF Posted at 2018-4-9 10:46
*updated to version 01.03.06.00 (not 1.3)

Thanks for getting back to us. May I know what's the current status? Is the RC firmware up to date? Please keep us posted on the latest progress, we'll be here all the time.
2018-4-10
Use props
Gman4MF
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-10 00:19
Thanks for getting back to us. May I know what's the current status? Is the RC firmware up to date? Please keep us posted on the latest progress, we'll be here all the time.

As soon as i am able to take the P4+ for a ride/flight i will update...
(For now i am not able to do so, but thnx)
2018-4-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Gman4MF Posted at 2018-4-10 15:37
As soon as i am able to take the P4+ for a ride/flight i will update...
(For now i am not able to do so, but thnx)

That's all right! Feel free to contact us if there is any further question.
2018-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules