Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Pro wandering/drifting gimbal
4118 5 2018-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
14jnewmy14
lvl.3
Flight distance : 452835 ft

Anyone know how to resolve the wandering/drifting gimbal issue? When my osmo pro is sitting stationary, with no user input, it will slowly drift. It always seems to drift right, but I can't be sure Squeezing the trigger to lock the gimbal does not resolve it either.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.
2018-4-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Please try to calibrate the gimbal and make sure the firmware is the latest version, if the issue persists, please upload a short video to Youtube and share us the link for further support, thank you.
2018-4-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Please try to calibrate the gimbal and make sure the firmware is the latest version, if the issue persists, please upload a short video to Youtube and share us the link for further support, thank you.
2018-4-8
Use props
14jnewmy14
lvl.3
Flight distance : 452835 ft

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-8 22:33

Ok I will try to calibrate gimbal. Firmware is the latest firmware. Is there a tutorial video on how to calibrate or is it pretty straight forward?
2018-4-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

14jnewmy14 Posted at 2018-4-8 23:04
Ok I will try to calibrate gimbal. Firmware is the latest firmware. Is there a tutorial video on how to calibrate or is it pretty straight forward?

Please find it in Gimbal Settings and the gimbal will calibrate itself automatically, please let me know if it helps. Thanks.
2018-4-9
Use props
fansfd43ce94
New

14jnewmy14 Posted at 2018-4-8 23:04
Ok I will try to calibrate gimbal. Firmware is the latest firmware. Is there a tutorial video on how to calibrate or is it pretty straight forward?

Did this resolve your issue? Im having the same issue. This makes it absolutely useless for time lapse when the camera should not move even a millimeter. It would be sad to have to resort to locking a gimbal down costing hundreds of dollars with scotch tape.
2018-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules